"Do you want a ride, you can drive if you do?" I ask, Noahs face lights up like a Christmas tree and nods playfully, I throw him the keys. I've never seen someone so happy to drive a car before.

I hop in on the passengers side and buckle myself in while averting Noahs movements. His stunned at the car and i can only pray he knows how to drive it.

"Wheres your car?" I break the unwanted silence.

"At the garage, i'm getting some things repaired" he responds.

"How much did this thing cost?" He asks me still stunned he's driving it.

"I wouldn't know, i didn't exactly buy it and it's not mine" i breath fixating my eyes on the Buildings and houses we past as he drives.

"Aren't you like rich?" He scoffs. I mentally toll my eyes, i hate the word 'rich' .

"Correction, just because my step Dad has money doesn't mean i do." I huff. He scrunches his face in confusion, i don't think he gets it.

"You still live in that big mansion not far from my street right?" He speaks agaim, i nod in response.

The rest of the ride was quiet and awkward, I mean I totally understand why. We barley know each other and yet we slept in the same bed, And not to forget he got embarrassed then attempted to make me cry. I don't understand him.We pull up to my house and i rush to the door hoping Noah wouldn't follow.  But as usual luck is never on my side. So I scoff and hurry inside.

"Why did you follow me?" I look back at him.

"I want to see the inside your mansion, what else?" He scrunches his face.

With that being said I run up to my room and quickly hop in the shower. During the shower I couldn't help thinking what Noah was doing, the hot water hitting my skin takes some of my stress away. I brush my teeth and exit out my bathroom, now entering my room.

"Noah hello, privacy please!" I scream at Noah as he's laying upon my bed using his shoulders to hold up his weight, looking directly at me.

"Don't flatter Yourself" he scoffs. Wow what a true asshole. I narrow my eyes, gripping my towel tighter.

"Fucks sake, fine" he whispers turning around facing his back against me. I was hoping he'd leave the room but as i glance over at the alarm clock.placed on my nightstand, i don't think it's smart to argue with him right now.

I would've argued with him but that would've taken hours so i just quickly changed. I throw on waist high denim shorts with my black belt on, a white long sleeve and throw a baggy shirt over it tucking it into my denim shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun. I moisturize my face and body alongside with applying deodorant and little sprays of perfume. As i finish up tying my Air forces i hurry, gripping Noahs large arms to get out.  We hop back in the car and Noahs eyes avert mine yet again.

"You know for a girl you don't take that long to get ready" Noah says acting surprised before starting the car.

"Yeah well I'm not like other girls alright" i say defensively, looking in my bag seeing if i have all my books.

"I know, i know chill" he laughs pulling out my drive way.

"Im just surprised i guess and i know that but don't girls wear makeup or some shit?" He questions, his eyes full of curiosity.

"Ok I'm going to ignore the fact that, that was some how an sexist statement" i snicker.

"and makeup? No way. Makeup is like a mask to make girls feel better about them selves"
i breath.

"But for me, as a person who doesn't admire themselves , i ... i guess i just don't care"

"Wow thats deep, i guess i never thought of it that way" Noah responds rubbing his temples.

"But you're wrong" he pauses for a split second. "Girls who do makeup are talented, like that gay fella on youtube"

"James Charles?" I help him out.

"Yeah that dude, i thought makeup helps people express themselves?" He states. Great now i feel stupid because he's right.

"I guess I'm wrong then" i whisper.

"Hey if it makes you feel better, your beautiful" Noah added after a long break of silence. "Thanks" i whisper.

"Whatever weirdo" he huffs. And he's back, but i did indeed admire that two point five seconds of Noah being kind. That's definitely a side of Noah I've never seen before, thinking about it I don't think anyone has except for his mother but i could be wrong.We pull up on a street next to school, i look around confused as he hops out with his belongings.

"I'm gonna walk from here" he sighs.

I understood why but i thought that maybe he'd wouldn't care if people saw us together even though theres nothing to see. Maybe he's worried about Lilith. I nod and move to the other side of the car getting ready to drive.

Before i drive off Noah puts his head through my window

"ill see you at yours after school, the faster we finish this bullshit the less i have to see you"
Before i could say anything he pulled his head out and walked away. I pull up to school and the same routine happened again. As usual.
Although Noah didn't say one thing to me today, he didn't even look at me. Or so i thought.

I keep convincing myself he's a self centred douche. And getting attached is a one way ticket to hell, although i was already living there. I'm hopeless.