Chapter Thirty: The Final Battle with The Shooting Stars

Shakira's POV

I run into the water at the beach, Jackson following. We instantly start a splashing fight, Jackson and I verse Jen and Troy... Yeah, guess who got together!?

Troy and Jen!

I set them up. It was all me.

"Ooh! Let's go on the boys shoulders and fight!" Jen suggests.

I laugh. "What'd'ya say?" I ask Jackson.

"Let's beat their asses." Jackson smirks.

I climb onto his shoulders and Jen does the same with Troy. We start pushing each other laughing our heads off. Finally I push Jen off. I throw my hands up in triumph.

"Woo!" I cheer. I let myself fall off Jackson.

"I'm getting out of the water." Jen says, her hair, which was in a ponytail, is very disfigured now.

I follow her out and lie down on a towel beside her.

"So, when's Enchanting Magic making a reappearance?" Jen asks.

I sigh. "When she's needed."

***

I dance around the house to Blame It On The Boogie by Michael Jackson.

I throw my cleats and two water bottles into a small bag. I'm finally allowed to play soccer again!

I pull my shin guards on and my socks I slide my feet into my worn down running shoes. I grab my bag and put on my headphones before starting to walk to the fields.

Most of the team is already at the field. I smile and slide off my running shoes and pull my cleats on.

This will be an epic game.

My unbeaten team verse the unbeaten team of another city.

"Okay girls, this game is intense." I say. "Coach, you better have a good plan."

"I do." Coach Henson says, starting to describe our plan. Basically, everyone has to pass the ball to me as soon as I'm close to the net so I can score goals.

We do a few warm ups before the game starts.

The other team is huge. Everyone are like giants! I sprint down to the other side, doing my best to get open.

The ball is passed to me and I give it a hard shot and it flies into the net.

And so the game goes on.

***

We won! We won five to nothing! BEAT THAT!

I smile as I walk home.

I turn on the news when I get home and gap at what's on screen. Nightmare and his minion supers are attacking New York! But they're like, capturing people!

I run upstairs and put on my costume in record time. I grab my surfboard and I'm off.

All of the TSS team had already made it there.

"Magic!?" Dream says in surprise.

"You boys don't get this fight all to yourself." I wink.

"Everyone knows you're Shakira... Why the mask?" Rock asks.

"Because, it's my costume." I say in a duh tone before deciding to take my 'magic' to the next level.

I close my eyes and reach out into all of the supers minds, all except Nightmare. I search them for their secret identity and what scares them.

I direct a TSS member to each of them, saying how to scare them into stopping fighting. There's still quite a few, so every time one super stops the fight, I direct another TSS member to a new super.

Nightmare looks frustrated.

"What's going on?" He yells.

I fly in front of him.

"Shakira." He spits. Then a wicked grin spreads on his face.

He signals with his hand for something and the noise comes on. I scream and drop my board, me falling with it.

Selcouth catches me and Dynamite grabs my board, but the noise continues.

"MAKE IT STOP!" I shriek.

Dream comes over and holds his hands over my ears, blocking the sound out somewhat. It's not as painful, but it still is a little.

I slip into Nightmares mind, the sound is coming from the roof of a building.

"Roof... of... building." I tell them through gritted teeth. Wincing as the sound makes me weaker.

The noise stops and I sigh in relief. Dream uncovers my ears.

I let my board fly out of Dynamites hands and I roll out of Selcouth's arms onto hit. I stand up shakily.

I glare at Nightmare.

"You have a weakness too you know." I say.

For a second I see fear flash in Nightmares face, but he masks it just as quickly.

"But you don't know what that is." Nightmare says.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask, slipping into his mind. He knows his weakness. It's... roses!?

I use my mind and slip into Selcouth's.

Fly as fast as you can to find roses and bring them back here. I say to him using my mind.

Selcouth flies off and the others are still trying to get a few Nightmare super minions to stop fighting.

"I'm sure." Nightmare says.

I smirk and Nightmare and I have a stare down, even though he can't see my eyes because they're covered my the mask.

In two minutes, Selcouth flies back with a bouquet of roses. Nightmares eyes grow wide and he starts to fly away. I jump off my board and land on his back.

His surprise makes us both fall and we start to tumble to the ground. I close my eyes and imagine myself flying, if I can lift objects, why can't I lift people?

Suddenly Nightmare and I have stopped, just before we hit the ground, we're exactly one meter from it. If I can move people then... I freeze Nightmare and let go, keeping my body aloft. I smile, I can fly too!

I fly over to Selcouth who's staring wide eyed. He hands me the roses and I fly back to a frozen Nightmare.

I look him over.

"I'm even more powerful than you thought. I didn't know I could fly either." I say before forcing his mouth open and shoving a rose petal in. His eyes close and I catch him with my telekinesis as his body goes limp.

His minion supers who were still fighting instantly stop.

Police come running over and I drop to the ground, gently setting Nightmare on the ground as well.

"Keep him in a cell full of roses, it's his weakness." I say.

The police nod and he's taken away.

The TSS team drop beside me.

A news reporter runs up.

"Enchanting Magic, or Shakira, are you and these boys a team?" She asks.

"Yes. These boys are my teammates." I say.

"And what's your team name?" She asks.

"The Shooting Stars." I smile before taking off with the boys.

_________________________________________

And that wraps up the story!

Hope you all enjoyed! XD