Chapter Thirty Four

I woke up the next day with Fangs, Kicks, and Sweet Pea snoring away in my room. I tried not to wake them as I got dressed and went to make coffee. I left them a note and went to see if FP was home. He greeted me with a small kiss and let me into the trailer where he was talking about the trailer fiasco with Jughead.

'Hey guys, chill about the trailer thing. Something will happen and it will get sorted out' I told them, getting a bowl of cereal before sitting with them at the kitchen table.

'Come on Crystal, we gotta get to class' Jughead muttered as he stood up.

'Okay, but hey, gotta stop by my trailer and make sure the boys are up' I agreed, 'See you later FP'

'Bye guys'

Jughead and I went to make sure Fangs, Kicks, and Sweet Pea were awake before the five of us headed to school together. I had an extremely busy day before I headed home to do homework, I was serious about graduating at the end of the year so this was a necessary evil. I wanted it out of the way because Jughead had gone away for the weekend and I wanted to spend as much time as I could with FP.

I finished my work, grabbed my Serpent jacket and headed to FP's trailer where I found a party taking place. I was surprised as I spotted FP in the kitchen on the phone with someone.

'What's going on?' I asked Sweet Pea when I spotted him stood near FP.

'The eviction notices, the back rent, it's all gone, paid in full. We get to stay!' he told me happily.

'Wait, seriously? That's amazing!' I celebrated, 'Who's FP on the phone with?'

'Jughead I think'

'Okay. But wow, I can't believe everything has been sorted and you guys can stay. I love it!' I said happily.

FP hung up the phone and pulled me in for a kiss which I was surprised by but happily returned.

'What was that for?' I asked curiously.

'We're celebrating, I don't need a reason Queen'

'So what happened?'

'Hiram Lodge pulled a complete 180 on us and cleared all our debt when he bought the trailer park' FP explained.

'That's great, I'm ecstatic. We all get to stay together' I laughed.

'Here, drink'

He handed me a glass of vodka and coke as he drank a beer. I gave him a disapproving look since he was supposed to be sober but he told me he would be fine and only drink a few. The celebrating went well into the night with every Serpent stopping by to see us and help celebrate. Then, once they had left, FP and I celebrated by ourselves.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and went into the kitchen to see Jughead had returned home. He'd set up a wall in the kitchen to be like a police crime wall. It was kinda freaky.

'Um, hey Jug, didn't know you'd be home so soon' I muttered.

'I can tell by the clothes littered around the place' he teased.

'Hey, I thought we had the house to ourselves so you can't blame me for the mess!' I defended.

'Clearly!' he chuckled.

'How was your weekend?' I asked, looking over his wall.

'I have a theory that Hiram Lodge is trying to buy up the Southside' he told me.