Chapter Eleven

I was walking home, back on the Southside when I saw someone spray painting a red circle on a wall. Those damn Northsiders! I made my way over there the same time Sweet Pea, Kicks, and Fangs came round the corner and spotted him as well.

'Hey, what the hell are you doing?' I asked the kid who I now recognised as the red haired boy who came into the Wyrm so long ago.

'Back off, I'm not here for you' he replied, going back to his circle.

'Oh yeah? Then who's this message for huh?' Sweet Pea asked, grabbing the boy to make him stop.

'Oh hell no, don't tell me it's for the Black Hood' I laughed, looking at my fellow Serpents 'You believe this kid?'

'And people say we're the troublemakers' Kicks scoffed.

The Northside kid tried to walk through us but Kicks and Sweet Pea pushed him back.

'Woah. Southside Serpent country. You can't come here and tag our turf. So why don't you get to the Northside before somebody gets hurt?' I threatened him.

'Get out of my way, or someone will get hurt' he responded.

'You just made a big mistake' Sweet Pea told him, the two of us taking out our flick knives.

The Northside kid looked at them and scoffed before pulling out a gun. A gun! He had a frigging gun!

'Who made a mistake?' he asked, pointing it in my face.

'Woah. What the hell man?!' Fangs asked worriedly as we slowly backed away.

'Who made a mistake?' he asked, brandishing the gun.

'Come on, lets go' I told the boys, turning to run away.

Thankfully, they followed me and the Northsider stayed put. We didn't stop running until we reached the trailer park and were safely in my trailer.

'I'm so sick of those Northsiders! How dare he come here and start tagging our buildings with his stupid Neo - Nazi like symbol' I ranted, 'And he had a gun! How the hell does a 16 year old Northsider get hold of a gun?'

'I think Fangs' time to earn his skin has just presented itself' Sweet Pea told us.

'Explain' I said.

'We told Fangs to bring us the head of the Northsider right? Well now is our chance to show the Northsiders not to mess with us and Fangs to get his trophy' he explained, 'I say we go to the Northside and teach him a lesson'

I thought over his proposition for a moment, weighing up the pros and cons.

'Okay, alright, tomorrow night we go to the Northside, teach them a lesson, and Fangs can earn his full skin' I decided 'Get the others ready'