'Where were you Y/N-'

'Don't you know how worried-'

'No call, no message-'

One of the members literally tuts at you.

'... Had us all worried madam.' You're sure that's Jin's voice.

'Could have been anywhere, not safe for you-'

'Don't you know the danger-'

'WAIT!' Jungkook's voice, the loudest out of them all, officially shuts everyone up.

'Y/N... Your hair,' he breathes the words out, in barely a whisper they float in the air, completely amazed and awed.

'Oh this,' you tended to laugh when you were nervous, today was not an exception, 'just a little fun with Yoongi, really it's nothing,' your stumbling ass tries to play it off.

'It's beautiful', Jungkook says without thinking, at that moment all he could see was you, just you and him, and the world was silent as he stared.

But unfortunately, you were aware of everyone else staring at the two of you, and you're sure Jin and Hobi were making love-struck faces, whilst Jimin and Tae mock made-out behind Jungkook's back, so you smile quickly at him and push them all into the kitchen, carrying your food with you behind a star-struck Jungkook, you could almost feel the attraction he was radiating with.

Sitting around the table you lay out the containers and smile happily at everyone's open mouths.

'What's all this?'

'Did you buy half the shop?' Jin jokes.

You laugh and realise how happy you were, 'I had a good day, I wanted to end it with good food and with everyone.'

At your words, everyone seems to stop for a minute and process.

'Thank you Y/N, there isn't a better way to end the day.' Namjoon seems happy surrounded by his brothers.

'Oh,' you say suddenly, 'someone should get Yoongi, he's asleep-'

Before you can finish your sentence Jimin is up and leaving the kitchen barely shouting, 'I'll do it,' over his shoulder.

You resist smiling at his obvious actions, and looking across the table you notice the telltale curl in the corner of Jungkook's lips.

In a short moment, Jimin returns, now with a rested Yoongi, and the table is complete.

'What was all the commotion that woke me up?' Yoongi asks, sitting down next to you, nudging you as he did.

Through a mouth full of noodles Jin burbles enthusiastically, 'Someone,' he shoots a glare at Jungkook who rolls his eyes at the elder, 'told us Y/N was missing, that she had been... Taken!' You laugh at his dramatics, Jin knew how to tell a story, 'Naturally, we all began to panic.'

'Totally unnecessary,' you mutter under your breath.

Hoseok hears you and grins across at you, you stick your tongue out back to him, but stop when you catch Jungkook looking at you.

'Y/N, I know this is pointless, because we all know how annoyingly stubborn and independent you are,' he looks at you pointedly, 'but please, it is dangerous to go out and we only want you to be safe.'

All six of them nod agreeance at his words and you know you're outnumbered, so instead, you try to keep the conversation light.

'I think, Jungkook,' you coo, 'you're forgetting I'm a new me now, new hair new me,' and with that you sassily flip your hair over each shoulder, smacking Yoongi in the face as you do.

Laughter erupts around the table and during the commotion you catch Jungkook's eye and give him a soft nod of your head, eyes warm, letting him know you understand and accept his words, and that you are sorry.

Truthfully you had been so happy that you had gone out without thinking, and really, the more rational side of you knew Jungkook was right, so you let him know. Plus you knew it would make him happy.

After your joke, the mood lightens and the evening is spent devouring the food, much too quickly for your liking, you had to fight at one point for the last servings, and then everyone moved to the living room with drinks and easy conversation.

The alcohol made everything seem that much funnier. At one point you almost choke at Hoseok's impression of Yoongi's inner monologue.

Jungkook stayed sitting next to you all night, sneakily filling your drink up- Which you were fully aware of, but had forgotten to argue after the second drink.

You weren't drunk, you didn't need to be, the evening with the boys was one of the best experiences of your life, they made fun of each other, teased and brought up old stories, and you could have stayed all night till the sun rose.

Eventually, every night must come to an end, but with memories, you can live your favourite moments on endless replay. And you knew tonight would be a memory you would cherish.

**