And then he is stepping away and you snap out of your daze.

'Thank you, good night,' you rush out, entirely too loud and clumsy, but Jungkook doesn't say good night.

'Y/N, are you not going to clean your mess too?' It takes a while to register what he is saying and when you do, you have a mini heart attack, he wants you to clean the paint of him. Oh no, no way you couldn't... Could you?

Apparently, you could. Wordlessly taking the cloth from his outstretched hand you clean it under the water and turn back around.

Sucking in a calming breath you approach slowly. Looking at the paint you realise it had gone lower than you had meant, across his collarbone, too close to his clothes.

'I don't want to get the water on your clothes,' you admit.

'It's okay, I can take this off,' he offers.

'No!' You almost shout embarrassingly, inside you wince at yourself.

'It's okay I can do it, just stay still,' you mutter the last part almost like a warning. 'I can't reach,' you say without thinking. Jungkook lowered himself to sit on the edge of the bath.

No. No. No, stupid, this was ten times worse. Now he sat and you practically had to stand on top of him, Jungkook slightly widened his legs allowing you to stand comfortably between his legs- So close your breaths were mingling in the space between you both. Leaning in to reach the hidden part of his jawline where it meets his ear you curse the paints ability to reach crazy hidden corners of Jungkook's face.

You have to reach closer to wipe his jaw and leaning in on your tip toes you realise your chests were practically touching, oops. Continuing to focus on the job at hand, you work your way slowly from his jaw to neck, and finally to the beginning of his collarbone. With one hand you gently pull the top down slightly, and purposefully not at Jungkook you clean further.

You think back to only moments ago when his fiery tongue teased circles over your neck, you could still feel the skin pulsing in pleasure. Feeling brave you push closer in between his legs, your thigh against his opened legs.

Not letting you beat him jungkook slowly lets his arms rise, hands gripping your waist as you clean his golden skin, his thumbs were tracing circles over your back, feeling the contact you stutter pathetically.

The second the last spot of paint is wiped away you jump back and sing out, 'done,' moving to wash the cloth clean.

Jungkook doesn't say anything, arms hanging by his side, strangely bereft no longer gripping your waist. After a second when you can no longer not face him, you leave the washcloth to dry and turn.

'So,' you're not sure what to say, the night air tenses between you, Jungkook still hasn't spoken since you were practically on top of him.

He rises from sitting and steps closer to you, suddenly much taller again. His gaze is dark and his eyes stormy. As he takes another step closer you reach out with one hand against his chest to stop him.

'Good night Jungkook, don't fall into any paint before tomorrow or I won't save you,' and with that you escape into your new room, leaving a mystified Jungkook to only laugh at your blushing face.

**

Laying back in the corner, curled up tightly, you wish with all your heart that one day you will be able to look at a bed at not begin to panic. You have to turn the lamp off even though you hate the dark because the bed in your room was setting you on edge, it seemed so much more lonely without the steady breath of Jungkook sleeping in the same room.

Thinking of Jungkook, you blush all over again remembering how he looked at you. It was a gaze that made you feel so vulnerable somehow, from only his eyes. You curse at your awkwardness.

You couldn't sleep, all you could think about was Jungkook, literally opposite you in his own room, after sleeping in the same room for the past two nights tonight it seemed like you were worlds apart.

Pull it together Y/N.

You scolded yourself for the stupid pining, and honestly, no one can get that attached that quickly in a few days.

But you knew that truly you were attached to Jungkook, in an entirely new and scary way, all the more reason to resolutely stay in your own separate bed- Alone.

Across the hall, Jungkook lays awakes thinking the exact same thought. Only, unlike you, he isn't scared of love and affection, but then again he hadn't been raised like you. So he could understand why this situation would be scary for you.

All he needed to do was tread carefully.

And show you the love you didn't know you deserved.

**

A/N would you all like to see photos/ short videos from the concert at the end of the next chapter? I will have them on my laptop by then??
Honestly I cried so much tonight at the concert it was unreal, BTS hold all my love and memories now and forever.