School

You sigh as another long day in hell (aka school) you know the reason you go but you just can't be bother waking  up early to learn something new or something you already know, it sucks it really does, best thing about school though that you get see your best friend everyday which is a winner.

"You know you keep having a scowl on your face it will leave winkles." Y/b/n Saids as she loop your arm with hers.

"You know I hate being here." You reply as you both walk to class.

"Yeah I know but the best part is that we get to see hot guys everyday." She point out but you roll your eyes and stopped walking.

"You do realize they never going to notice me right? Guys love you but act like I'm not even there, so no there is no best part." You cross your arms over your chest.

"That because you need to pull up your skirt up more and unbutton some of your shirt." She said trying unbutton a little of your shirt but you bat her hands away.

"One more reason I hate being here the skirts are horrible." You say looking at your checkered skirt.

"Hey it gets the guys excited to see." Y/b/f cheer.

"Come on let's just get to class." You say walking again and she fellows.

"Okay what guy do you want to give you attention then?" She asked but you just shrug.

"Come on tell me." She drags.

"Brad Simpson." You whisper and she grasp.

"The walking sex god."

"Oh shut up he's not he just hot okay Y/b/n." You tut and walk in class.

You walk in and see brad talking to his friends James,Tristen and Connor you let a breath and sit down on your seat in the back alone time finally, the teacher walks in and there's a T.V so most likely to watch something for school.

"Okay class we going to watch this video about history of Isaac Newton and his lifetime then after is finish you all have to write about it." Teacher Saids then dim the lights.

Everyone was listening beside brad he talking not listening what's so ever, the teacher turns on the lights and look brad.

"You don't talk in my class, now go sit over there with Y/n Y/L now." Teacher Saids and you sigh and brad walks over to you.

"The teacher beings to turn off the lights again and everyone starts watching the video"

"You're hot." Brad whispers in your ear and you blush.

"No I'm not." You whisper back.

"Yes you are, I mean look at you you're skirt is not up high like the other girls or you shirt is not button down to much his perfect, that's hot to me." Brad smiles.

"I'm not here to please guys." You state and brad nods.

"Has a guy please you?" Brad asked

"What no stop leave me alone." You tut.

"No shh just enjoy this okay." Brad whispers and your furrowed your eyebrows confused.

"Wh- oh." You realize what meant when you felt his hand stroking over your underwear.

"Brad we in school."

"No one will know so be quiet and everything be okay." Brad Saids as he slowly pull down your underwear and put them in his pocket.

Brad slides his fingers inside you and pumping them in and out, you have the urge to moan but brad quickly puts his hand over your mouth before you have the change to, brad feels the wet of your wall clenching around as he goes faster he pushed his fingers higher inside you finding a new spot inside you.

You let out muffed of moans come out of your mouth while digging your nails on the table, you never felt this good before did you want him to stop hell no, but it feels wrong and right at the same time.

Brad then rubs your clit with the pad of his thumb making your body jerk, brad kissed your neck leaving hickey around the base of you neck, then you felt brad rub you harder making you come close to your high.

"Come for me baby, come." Brad whispers in ear and you let out on brad fingers.

"Good girl." Brad pulls out and sucks on his fingers tasting your cum. "So fucking sweet."

Brad unbuckles his pants and slid them off making them drop to his ankles.

"Ride me Y/n." Brad Saids and you get on top of him facing the the front of class.

Brad grips your waist and help you move back and forth on him, brad bites his lip to keep himself from moan your name, brad free hand goes back to yours and cover your mouth, your so glad that you seat in the back or otherwise this wouldn't happen.

"Oh my god you're so tight, i never fuck someone whose this tight before." Brad whispers seductive in your ear.

"Hmmm." You hum.

Brad Removes you off his lap and place you on your chair and sit you down but half away lay you down, he open your legs and place himself back inside you.

Brad thrust his hips back and forth making the chair make a noise which snap brad and your head to look but no one noticed, you both look each other and go back to fucking, brad thrust faster making you bite your lip so you won't moan no matter how bad you want to.

You began rocking your hips back and forth making brad move faster and harder, brad goes to your shirt and grabs your breast that's covered by your bra and button shirt.

Bradley then pushed your leg open even more till he basically fucking you while he's laying on top of you, brad kiss your lips while goes faster, you're soaking wet pussy covered his cock making it so easy to slide in and out.

"Come for me again?" Brad asked and you nod and grip his biceps.

"Brad." You whispers and brad kiss your lips as you release your come on his cock.

Brad pulls out and pulled you close and
Pushed your head down to suck his cock till he comes in your mouth.

"Yes fuck Y/n." Brad whispers then comes in your mouth and you swallow.

"Good girl." Brad Saids and hand your underwear back with a smirk.

After you both finished getting dress, the lights comes on and the teacher dismiss everyone with homework you don't even know about because of brad.

"You want to me study tonight." Brad smirks and you smirk back and nod.

"I love to do I need bring anything?" You smirk.

"Just yourself." Brad smirks and kiss your lips making everyone grasp.

"I see you tonight." You say.

"You probably see me before tonight." Brad winks and walks away.

"What happened In class?" Y/b/n asked but you just smirk.

"A lots of things."

You so what don't hate school anymore.
_________________________
I have to give credit to bradsimpson_123  she kinda the reason for this idea, she literally best brad Simpson imagine book I ever read and she writes amazing smut but my favorite is the science one is literally the best and she's the best so go check it out!!!!!!

Peace and love everyone ✌🏻✌🏻