Threesome With connor

You and brad was having your usual Saturday lazy day when brad started getting touchy you both will be sitting on the couch when brad start kissing your neck and rubs his hand up and down your thigh.

"Brad, babe not here Connor will be home soon." You say trying stop him as you didn't really want have sex but a part of you didn't want him to stop sucking on your sweet spot.

"You're right let's go to my room." Brad saids trying to get you to move but you didn't you just stay put.

"Oh come on Y/N let's go have some fun please." Brad begs as he goes back rubbing your thighs.

"But what about the movie." You whine and pout.

"We can watch it later please I want to make you feel good baby that's all I want to do." Brad whisper in your ear as he goes back to your neck and kiss your sweet spot.

"You moan tilting your head back sightly giving him more access to your neck"

"Okay let's go." You say grabbing his hand and running upstairs to brad room.

Once you're inside brad pushes you against the wall and kiss your roughly tugging on your bottom lip then he lets it go making it 'pop' you grab his shirt and pull it off of him then you move your hands to his jeans and unbuckle them pushing them down to he's in his boxers.

"Brad then starts doing the same to you till your naked then he walks you to the bed and push you down on the bed spreading your legs open taking a good look at your beautiful body"

"Oh god I'm so lucky." Brad saids as he leans down and kitten licks your pussy.

"Brad starts sucking hard on your folds then kiss your clit as you grip his hair and let out a loud moan"

"Mmhm baby you taste so good." Brad smirks as he looks at you.

"Brad then starts thrusting his fingers inside you making moan even louder"

"Oh baby you're so wet who made you this baby." Brad smirks as he goes faster.

"Yo...yo..you." You stutter as he hits your g-spot.

"Brad then all sudden pulls away from you before you can cum making you whine"

"I'm sorry Y/N but I want you to suck me off put your pretty lips on my dick." Brad smirks as he takes off his boxers.

"You smirk and push brad against the headboard and get on your knees as you grabs his cock and slowly pump him making brad moan softly"

"You lean your head down and kiss the tip of his cock then take off him in your mouth"

"You bob your head up and down and suck on brad cock, you take whole in your mouth. you swirl your tongue around his tip making brad moan and grunts fill the air"

"Oh my god Y/N you're so good at this." Brad moans as he grabs your hair and push your head down making you gag sightly.

"Then all sudden Connor walks in without knocking"

"Hey mate do you hav.. OH MY GOD!!" Connor shouts as he sees you sucking brad off.

"Connor mate what the hell." Brad saids sightly pissed off as you try to cover yourself.

"Sorry i didn't know oh wow you're really good at that Y/N." Connor saids awkwardly but kinda turn on.

"Thanks." You say awkwardly not knowing what to say but wondering why brad hasn't kicked him out yet.

"I mean no offense brad she looks really sexy putting your whole cock in her mouth." Connor saids looking everywhere but you and brad.

"I know she's amazing she's really amazing on blowjobs and don't get me started on hand jobs." Brad saids looking at you with a smirk.