REQUESTED!!

Kirsten P.O.V

"I was backstage in brad dressing room as brad my boyfriend getting ready to go on stage i was scrolling through my phone when brad sat next to me and take my phone away and pull me in a hug and kiss my head, I smile and snuggle in brad chest"

"Thank you so much for coming tonight Kirsten." Brad saids rubbing my arm.

"Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Aw babe." Brad teases which makes me roll my eyes then smile.

"So I was wondering maybe you wanna have some fun before the show." Brad saids running his fingers tips on my thigh.

"I look at him with a look then I realize he was serious"

"Bradley are you crazy what if we get caught or something." I say trying to make a statement.

"Kirsten I can lock the door and we can be quite so what you say." Brad saids trying to lift my Shirt.

"Okay fine." I say rolling my eyes and take off my shirt.

"Actually Kirsten i wording maybe we can makes a sextape with the camera right here." Brad saids looking at camera that was next to me.

"Brad again are you crazy." I say.

"No I'm not crazy it would be so hot please Kirsten." Brad begs.

"Okay fine we do it." I say.

"Yes." Brad cheers.

Brad grabs the camera and sets it and turned it on as I take off my clothes, brad takes off his clothes then brad pushed me down on the couch and spread my legs open as he leans down on my pussy and starts kitten lick my pussy.

"Mmhmm baby you taste so sweet." Brad hums as he looks at me.

"I grip brad hair as I throw my head back in pleasure, brad starts sucking on my clit making me louder, then I quickly hold my moans in"

"Oh fuck Bradley." Gripping his hair harder.

"I feel my orgasm as I reach my high and I squirm then brad pulls away and start kissing my neck making me whimper from his touch"

"Suck me off baby girl."Brad whisper in my ear.

"Brad stands on his knees as I go on my sit down on the couch and grab his dick and put him In my mouth and bob my head forward and back, I move my hands to his balls and toy with them making brad moan as he grabs my hair and pushed my head forward making gag as it hits my throat"

"Oh my god baby you're so good just like that." Brad moans gripping my hair.

"Brad twitches In my mouth as I know he's about to cum so I quickly move so he won't since he didn't let me cum"

"You didn't let me cum I won't let you cum." I tease as I lean back on the couch.

"Oh Kirsten now you get it." Brad saids spreading my legs open as he grabs a condom from his jeans.

"Brad pushed himself in me as thrust slowly"

"Our Quiet moans fill the hair as he goes faster. Brad grips my boobs as I grab his biceps"

"God Kirsten you're so tight oh fuck." Brad moans.

"And you're so big." I moan as I see a smirk falling on brad lips.

"Yeah you like my big cock filling you're tight little pussy."Brad saids as he rubs my clit.

"Yes brad I love it so much." I moan as I pushed him down on me and suck his neck leaving hickeys.

"Brad goes deeper with reach thrust hitting my G-spot setting me off the edge"

"Brad I'm going to cum." I say as I feel the balloon in my stomach about to explode.

"Me too Kristen oh SHITT!!" Brad screams as he cums In the condom.

"FUCKKK!!" I scream as I cum all over his dick.

"Brad pulls out and lean over to turn off the camera and goes throw away the condom as I put on my clothes as brad did the same"

"Kirsten I can't wait to watch this." Brad saids putting the camera in his bag so no one will find it.

"I know that was fun." I say honestly.

"I'm glad now I have to go I see you after all right." Brad saids pecking my lips and left as I get ready to watch them perform.

Brad P.O.V

"I get on stage as all the boys are already are I'm late but I have a good reason to be late as I'm on stage all the boys are smirking at me and I just look at them with confusion. Then I hear the fans say"

"I LOVE YOUR SEXTAPE BRAD!!" On fan shouts.

"Then another"

"BRAD HAS FUN IN HIS DRESSING ROOM WITH KIRSTEN!!!" Another fan shouts.

"I turn to the boys with wide eyes as I get what they saying 20.000 people just watch Me and Kirsten had sex, I turn my head and I see Kirsten backstage with shock as I know she embarrassed but to me is really hot it kinda turns me on again as I know people watch us have sex"

"Told the boys I be back as I go to where Kirsten is"

"I'm going to kill you." Kirsten saids hitting my arm.

"Kristen I didn't know the camera was connected to screen." I say.

"Brad everyone just saw us have sex." She protest.

"And guess what baby I don't care I actually think is hot it turns me."
I admired.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes now I'm going back on stage but get ready because tonight you're in for a treat." I say kissing her lips before she has a chance to say something.

"I'm on stage and now everything back to normal as the fan shouting not at me but I turn to my beautiful girl Kirsten as she blows me kiss then flips me off which makes me laughs"

"Let's just say no one ever seen"

_______________________________
I hope you like Kirsten if you don't I will fix it bradsimpson_123