REQUESTED!!

This is between a guy and guy so no hate is good to impress our sexuality if you don't agree then don't read
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brad P.O.V

"Another night of a sleepless night in a hotel bed maybe because I'm homesick and i miss my family and I want my bed at home or maybe I still have the buzz from stage I don't know all I know I'm very sleepless"

"I move from by bed and stand up and then grab some sweat pants and a hoodie then I put on my converse and grab my hotel key, and walk out hotel to go out on a walk to clear my mind and let the night take me away"

"I got outside and walk around the street nobody is out which is good I always love night walks because of not so much people, is nice way to clear your mind"

"As I'm walking I bump into someone I quickly stop and help the person up, once he's up I take a good look at him and he's the most beautiful eyes and amazing looking hair and very cute smile and hot asf, I never really go for guys but looking at him I would go gay for him"

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I say with a smile.

"Is fine just having a walk to clear my head." The hot guys saids.

"Yeah same maybe you want to walk together." I say with a hope he say yes.

"Yeah that be nice." The hot guy saids and we started walking.

"I'm brad by the way." I say holding my hand to shake.

"Andrew." Andrew saids shaking my hand.

"I smile as he has a beautiful name I can literally melt in he's eyes and never get tried of it or him"

*****
Andrew
"Me and brad have been walking for 30 minuets now and I know he's in a band and I tell him what I do, brad is hot like very hot I really want to rip all his clothes off and just kiss every inch of his body"

"I look around the town and realize we three blocks at my hotel"

"You wanna head back to my hotel room." I asked and nods.

*
"We walk to my room and as I swap the card in the door and I turn around for brad to go first brad place his lips on mine at first I was shock then i melt in the kiss"

"We walk backwards not breaking the kiss as he kick the door close, I ran my hands all over his soft hair tugging on the curls"

"I push brad on the bed still kissing him and my hands still in his hair, brad pulls away and looks at me"

"I never done it with a guy before." Brad saids which makes me smile and lean down kissing him.

"No worry baby I take care of you." I kiss down his neck tugging on his hair, I suck a hickey on his neck making him moan in pleasure"

"I pull brad up to take off his shirt and untied his pants and took them off along with mine"

"Wow Andrew you're so hot." Brad smirks and I push him down again and grab his dick and pump him slowly.

"Mmhmm wow brad you have such a big dick." I say with a smirk as I take him in my mouth.

"I bob my head up and down as this tile brad grabs my hair and pull it and moan in pleasure"

"Oh god Andrew you're mouth feels so good oh god don't stop." Brad moans.

"I move my hand and toy with his balls which makes set off the edge"

"Oh Andrew I'm going to cum OH
FUCK." Brad screams as I swallow every bit of him cum.

"Oh god Andrew." Brad saids as I smirk.

"Brad gets up and push me down on the bed and lay on my back as brad gets on top of me and push himself in my ass hole and thrust in me making me moan"

"Oh fuck." I moan as I reach for brad hair again.

"Brad moans as he thrust himself in me and he's so hot when he moans everything about is hot"

"Oh Andrew your ass so tight baby." Brad moans.

"I throw my head in pleasure as brad grabs my dick and jack me off with a fast pace"

"I'm not only one with a big dick." Erick smirks.

"I moan as I tug brad hair instead of running my hand through it"

"Oh don't stop brad don't ever stop!!" I scream out.

"You like that baby." Brad moans as jack me off faster.

"And that enough to set me off the edge I moan louder as brad gets close to my orgasm"

"Brad I'm going to cum." I moan out.

"Me too baby boy me too." Brad moans.

"AHHH FUCK!!!" I scream as I cum all over brad hand.

"SHITT" brad screams as he cums inside.

"Brad pulls out and lay down next to me and pull me close to him and once again put my hands in hair"

"I kiss his lips as I bite down on his lip which he hurry bite down"

"I think I can go to sleep now." Brad smirks.

"Yeah me." I smirk.

"Me and brad pull the covers over us as we cuddle all night"

"Let's just say it wasn't the last time we saw each"
_____________________________
This was so fun to write I hope you like it andrew_34 ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love you