REQUESTED!!

"Thank you for dinner babe." Brad said your husband of 5 years to you and kiss your cheek.

"Yeah thanks mummy." Your 3 year old son said and ran away from the table to play with his toys before bedtime.

"You were finishing the last bit of the dashes when brad came up to you and wrap his arms around your waist, and started kissing your neck Slowly"

"Mmhm I missed you so much today. All I can think about in the studio today was you and your legs spread wide open while I sucked on your beautiful pussy." Brad hums as he grabs your ass harshly.

"I think you're more horny then a teenager." You laugh as he chuckles lightly in your ear.

"Well my wife is so fucking hot so is hard not too." Brad smirks against your neck.

"Mhmm okay well go watch tv with Isaac I while finish cleaning." I smile at him.

"Okay." Brad saids gives you one last kiss on the lips then left to be with Isaac.

••

"You and brad were crouching down to Isaac bed as you give him kisses,hugs and bedtime story's"

"Good night baby." You say giving him one last kiss.

"Good night little lad." Brad saids doing the same.

"Good night mummy good night daddy." Isaac saids laying down going to sleep.

You and brad were walking in your bedroom, brad closed the door as you strip down to your underwear and bra (which were red) driving brad crazy as he watch you, brad lays down on his side the bed not caring of the jeans and t-shirt he was wearing as he was busy watching you grabbing your pajamas.
You grab his old shirt and your shorts as you about to put on the shirt on. You drop it by accident, you bend down to pick it up showing brad a give view of your ass.

"God you're so fucking hot." Brad saids biting his lip.

"You turn around and look at brad seeing already pumping himself as he watches you"

"Mhmm I made you hard didn't I?" You smirk as he takes the rest of his clothes off then going back masturbating.

"Fuck yes I need you so bad." Brad
Moans.

"You smirk and throw the shirt on the floor and got on the bed crawling towards him, you lean your head down and takes his cock in your mouth. Going slow then move the pace faster marking brad grunt and moan loudly"

"Oh god you're so fucking good at this baby." Brad moans and 'slap' your ass making you grunt.

"Oh fuck baby, your moans are making me so fucking wet." You moan as you pump with your hand.

"Brad smirks and pulls your underwear down, then place his fingers on soaking wet pussy, smirking even more at how wet you are"

"You're aren't lying." Brad smirks and kisses your lips hungrily.

"When I lie to you?" You say once you pull away.

"Well that's true." Brad smirks as he watch you suck his cock again.

"You bob your head up and down as brad push your head down more, making you gag"