Picture

"Brad kept running he's hands in he's messy hair trying to figure out a new lyric to go for this song he's writing but nothing coming to mind, brad sigh in frustration and throw his pen on the desk and looked around the room"

Brad decided to give himself a break and look through his phone for 'whatever' brad unlocks his phone and his eyes scan over the picture on his home screen, and is a picture of you in his long t-shirt and your lace underwear that he loves so much. Brad bites his lip just thinking about the night he took it and you being really shy of him taking a picture of you.

*Flashback*

"Come on baby just one picture." Brad whines as he comes back from tour and he visit you first anyone else.

"No brad." You say shyly as you try cover your bare legs with the throw blanket you had on the couch.

"Please baby." Brad pouts.

"No first you take my pants off, now you want take a picture of me in my underwear." You furrowed your eye brows at him.

"Okay first you look hot in my shirt and underwear and second because you're sexy and I just want a picture please!" Brad pouts again.

"You sigh and stand up from the couch and do a pose and brad grins happily and takes almost a dozen pictures of you"

"Happy." You smirk as you closer to brad then straddle his waist.

"Very very happy." Brad smirks and grip your ass as he kisses your lips.

*End of flashback*

"After thinking about that memory, brad needed you and he needed you now"

"Brad get up from his chair and slip on his shoes then grabs his keys and phone and leaves his apartment, brad gets in his car and makes his way to yours as fast as he can"

••

Brad made it to your apartment and he knocks on your door really hard and fast, you make your way to the door in nothing but brad white dress shirt and your red lace underwear. You peak through the pehole just in case you have to hurry in charge, you see brad looking uncontrollably hot so you smile and open the door.

"Brad looks at your outfit his eyes going dark and needed he got turn on from a memory of you in his clothes and now seeing you  in them again makes him so hard"

"Y/n I need you and i need you now." Brad spoke as he closes the door of your apartment as he walks in.

"You smirk as you see breed of sweat on his forehead and brad biting his lips as he can't keep his hands off of you"

"Then have me baby and take all of me, fuck me with that big cock of yours, make me scream your name as you pound into me, put your cock in my mouth make me gag bubbles of spit coming out of mouth as I go deeper." You spoke seductive to him, then walk away towards your bedroom.

Brad shakes his head then run into your bedroom where you are unbutton his shirt and taking it off leaving you only in your underwear, brad bites his lip as he watches you take off your underwear then lay on the bed and spread your legs opens. Brad quickly take off his clothes and move towards your bed brad got between your legs and kiss your lips hungrily.

"You're guys tongue fighting together as brad placed his hand on your breast and play with them as he kisses your neck making sure to leave love bites everywhere on your neck"