REQUESTED!!

Beth P.O.V

"Today me and brad and the boys are camping as all the boys had just got off tour and we all decided to spend their coming home celebration by camping with the boys and their girlfriends"

"Me and brad were packing up our stuff as we got ready to leave, I finished putting on my ankle high brown boots and my blue jean shorts along with brad arctic monkeys band T-shirt"

"I heard the sound of brad footsteps walking upstairs fill my hears, and brad comes in with blue Jeans and his doc martens boots along with a white t-shirt with a flannel over it. He looks so hot that i debating If we should go or stay here and rip each clothes off"

"Whoa Beth you look so fucking i might just want to stay here and have some fun." Brad smirks as he pulls me into him.

"Glad we on the same page"

"But we can't we promise the boys we been there." Brad saids which makes me pout and he chuckles and kiss my lips.

"Then brad grabs our bag along with my help and I lock the door then me and brad got in the car and went on our way"

Brad drives with one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh, i place my hand on his thigh running my fingers up and down as brad did the same to me me and brad move around in our seats everytime we close to each area. Brad bite his lip as I hide my checks to try not to blush.

"Me and finally made it to our location we got out looking at each as we can take each clothes off right Here right now, but we quickly looked away when he heard James voice"

"Brad and Beth you guys finally made it." James saids helping us with our begs.

"Yeah it was a long drive." Brad saids looking at me with a knowing look.

"I bet it was." James reply and we started walking to the camp sight.

We all were greeted by the boys and their girlfriends we all share hello and hugs as we saw each other.

Me and brad are now setting up on our tent it was hard at first now we got hang of it, I move closer to brad and brad gets behind me, then I notice that the tent was coming undone i bend down to fix. My ass touching brad crouch making him Lightly moan.

"Please don't do that." Brad whisper in my ear as I stand up then I watch him walk away.

Later that night

"It was now night time and we saw by the fire marshmallows and talking and having a laugh, me and brad were cuddling up in a blanket brad hand on my thigh running his fingers tips on my thigh just like in the car. I move around in my set as he gets closer to my area"

"Brad quickly moves hands as he Tristan voice"

"I think we going to bed." Tristan saids as he help his girlfriend Anastasia up off then seat and everyone nod in agreement to go to bed.

"Me and brad got in our tent fix our pillows and got in the blanket as we lay on our back not saying word but we both know we can't sleep because we both sexual frustrated"

"Beth." Brad saids my name.

"Yes brad." I said almost instantly.

"Can we have some fun I mean we can try to me quite." Brad saids which makes me smirk.

"Yes please I'm to turn on not to."
I say and brad quickly pulls me up and we took off our clothes.

"Once our clothes are off brad lays me down and press his lips on mine"

"Me and brad tongue fight together brad moves away not letting me win as he goes down to my neck leaving hickeys on my neck, brad then goes down on breast and suck on my nipples making me moan as I ran my fingers through his hair"

I flop me and brad over so I'm on top and i kiss his neck making sure I leave a hickey then I move down to brad dick and pump him with my hand as I kiss his V-line.

"I place brad dick in my mouth and suck him off I bob my head up and down as he grabs my hair and move it out of my face then brad push my head down making me gag sightly then he pull me back up"

"Beth please stop teasing and ride me please." Brad begs and I get off of him as he grab a condom and slip it on as I climb on top of him and lower myself on top of him and his dick slips inside my pussy with ease as I'm wet from brad teasing me.

"Oh fuck Beth you're so tight and wet you feel so good." Brad groans as he grabs my hips and dig his finger into my skin.

"I bounce up and down as lean back and place held myself on brad thighs as I bounce"

"I moan a bit louder then I should but I quickly cover my mouth with my hand and lean against brad kissing his neck as I try to be quite"

"Bradley it feels so good." I moan in his ear as he spanks my ass which i moan even louder.

"I bounce faster and bite down on brad neck and suck on it to leave another hickey"

"Shittt Beth." Brad moans.

"Brad thrust his hips in me making him go deeper inside me"

"Fuck oh fuck." I moan as I feel orgasm.

"I'm coming." I moan as I bite brad shoulder.

"Yes yes oh fuck." Brad moan as he cum in the condom and I cum all over his dick.

"I got off of him and lay next to him as puts away the condom"

"Best sex ever." Brad saids as he pull me closer.

"I know it was amazing oh fuck." I pant.

"Okay I think we can sleep now." Brad saids as put on our clothes and we cuddle together.

"I Love you Beth so much." Brad saids kissing my temple.

"Love you Bradley." I say and hold him tighter.

"We soon fall asleep in each other arms"
_____________________________
Whoo another request this one goes out to the beautiful Beth I hope you
Like if you didn't I will change it
BethParkes