REQUESTED!!

Jewel P.O.V

"I was laying in bed on my laptop when my beautiful boyfriend came in our share room brad looks at me and smile then he move himself next to me and remove my laptop and lay his head on my chest as I run my hand though he's hair"

"I love it when you're play with my hair." Brad saids as moves his hand up and down my stomach.

"Why brad." I ask as I tug it a little bit.

"Because it turn me on." Brad saids with one Swift move and kiss my lips passionately.

Brad puts he's tongue in my mouth as he fight with our tongue, brad wins of course then he bites my lower lip and tug it between his teeth making me sightly.

"Mmhmm I love it when I hear you moan." Brad mutters.

Brad then leave wet kisses down my jawline then my neck, brad sucks on my sweet spot making sure to leave a hickey.

"Brad them moves down to my stomach and pull my shirt off then take off my bra, and swing it towards the wall then brad sucks on my breast sucking on my nipples then he moves down to my stomach and gently bite it then he gets down my jeans"

"Brad without hesitation instantly takes off my jeans along with my underwear, brad then spreads my legs apart and lower his head between my legs and gently suck on my thigh teasing me then he finally sucks on my clit. Brad pushes he's tongue inside me making me moan as he ran his wet tongue down my wet pussy"

"God you taste so good jewel." Brad growls as suck on me.

"Fuck." I moan out as I grab his hair.

"Mhmm." Brad hums as he thrust a finger in me.

"It feels good." I moan out with heavy breathing.

Brad pulls away from me not letting me cum I whimper as I miss his touch, brad smirks as he sees me with a frown.

"No worry baby I want to cum when I'm inside you." Brad saids leaning down and kiss my lips then take off his clothes.

I look at Brad tone body as he take off every itch of his clothes till he was fully naked.

"You know is rude to stare." Brad smirks as he grabs a condom and put it on.

"I could say the same about you." I smirk.

"Cheeky." Brad laughs and kiss me once more before he place his big dick inside me.

"Brad thrust in me with a slow pace then he speeds up, I grip the bedsheets till my knuckles turn white"

"Oh Fucking hell brad." I moan loudly.

"You like that jewel huh you like my dick inside you're tight wet pussy don't you." Brad smirks as he grunts.

"Ye...ye...yes." I stutter.

"Brad then grabs my leg and pull it over his shoulder as he goes deeper"

"Oh shit." I moan.

"Breed of sweat drips off brad forehead as sweat comes from me too our hot steamy sex becomes so hot that makes like a suna"

"Brad thrust gets sloppy as I know he's about to cum, my cum creeps up as
My wells tightened around brad"

"Fuck jewel shit I'm cumming." Brad screams as he cums hits him.

"Shit FUCKKK!!!" I scream out as I cum all over brad dick.

"Brad pulls out and throw away the condom then lay next to me and pull me closer as our hot sweaty bodies touch"

"Jewel come on tour with me." Brad saids as he looks at me with a smile.

"Really?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes please i don't want to leave you." Brad saids with a pout I smile and kiss him.

"I love to." I say which brad makes smile.

2 weeks later

"Is been a week since I join brad on tour and we had a lot of fun as a couple walking around to new city and country's everyday was amazing"

"Now we all in the tour bus all asleep well me and the boys were, brad wasn't he needed something"

"I woke up to brad slowly shaking me"

"What you need brad?'' I say as I snuggle more in his chest.

"You." Brad saids In a husky voice.

"What brad really now?" I whisper.

"Yes now please baby." Brad begs.

"Can't you like go to the bathroom." I say.

"What no you're here with me I'm not using my hand when I have you." Brad whispers.

"Okay fine." I say as I took off my pjs and underwear as brad grabs a condom from his Pillow.

"Brad then slips it on and gets on top of me and slowly put himself inside me"

"Oh fuck." Brad saids and I quickly put his hand on his mouth so he won't be loud and brad did the same to me.

"Brad goes faster making us both moan in each hands"

"Brad move one hand to my breast and play with my breast as he fucks me"

"Brad goes deeper and faster"

"Not long before we hit our orgasm as brad moves his hand from breast to my clit"

"Fuck." I mutter his hand as brad did the same.

"Me and brad cum and he pulls out and took off the condom and throw it away then comes back to lay next to me as I put on my clothes"

"Thank you baby girl." Brad saids
Kissing my lips as I lay my head on his chest.

"You're welcome brad." I say.

"Then me and brad fall asleep each other arms"
______________________________
I hope you like if you don't then I will change it BradSimpsonBabygirl1
Love you ❤️❤️❤️