roommate

You and brad had been roommates for a year now and you guys become really close you developed feelings for him but he doesn't know because that would awkward till now.

You just came home from work and as you about to walk in your room you noticed some sounds coming from brad room then you saw his door is open a little so you peak out and you saw Brad jacking off to something on his laptop.

"Your heat grew hotter as you watch him only things that's going to your mind is"

"I wonder what his dick taste like"

"Weird I know but you just can't help it"

You finally decided to walk closer to him then you turn him around on his desk chair then you go on your knees then you grab his dick and put him in your mouth.

"Brad looks at you with shocked"

"Wh-wh-what are you doing" he asked as he throws his head Back in pleasure.

Then he grab your head push you down making you gag a bit then he move your hair and push you down again, Brad moans got louder as you pump him faster.

"I'm close" he moans.

Then you go faster till he cums in your mouth then his cum hits the back of your throat then you slowly move your mouth away from his dick not letting cum spill then you look at him and swallowed his cum.

You both lean in slowly and kissed each other brad taste himself in your mouth then you're guys lips move in sync then he pulls away and saids.

I feel the same way" he saids with a smile.
Really?"you asked happily.
Yeah" he saids then he press his lips on yours.

"You both stand up from his chair then he lift your shirt along with your bra and throw it down on the floor along with his then he pulls away and looks at you"

Wow" he saids as he looks at you.

you blush and kiss him.

You're legs hit the hit his bed then you fall on his bed kissing passionately then he moves down to your jaw then your neck leaving hickeys all round your neck you moan in pleasure then he kissed your ear and whisper.

Can I taste you" he asked.
You nod your head yes as he moves down to your area"

"He takes your jeans off then your underwear then he trust a finger in you and you moan loudly"

Who made you this wet" he asked with a smirk.
Y-Y-You" you stutter.

"He smirks and thrust his fingers in you more then he his moves mouth towards your clit sucking harshly"

"You throw your head back and grab his hair as he pleasure you"

You taste really good" he saids as he moves his tongue around your wet pussy.

"Then you felt your orgasm creeping up"

I'm gunna cum" you moan tugging his hair harder.
Oh yes baby cum for me"he said as he sucks harder.

"Then you came"

Oh baby you taste you so good" he said with a smirk.
You don't taste so bad yourself" you smirk.
Why don't we pleasure each other" he saids as he kiss you as his lips taste like you.
You nod and kiss him again then he grab a condom on his nightstand and slide it on.

"He line himself in your entrance and thrust himself in you making you both throw your heads Back in pleasure"

You're so tight baby girl" he moans.

"Then he trust harder and faster making you moan louder"

You grip the sheets as he pounds in you then he move his hand to your clit rubbing you hard and fast"

I'm m gunna cum" you moan above a whisper"
Me too baby girl" he grunts as his orgasm is creeping up.

"Then you both cum"

Brad puts the condom on the floor leaving him dealing with it later then he grabs the blanket pulling it over you two as he holds you close to him.

Wow....just wow" he said happily.

"You giggle and kiss his bare chest.

I know we both just did the totally opposite because is usually date then sex but will you go on a date with and be my girlfriend" he asked with a grin.
Yes and yes" you giggle.

"Then he kiss your lips passionately"

Goodnight baby girl" he said as he kiss your forehead.
Goodnight Brad" you said as you kiss his bare chest again.

"Then you both fell asleep in each other arms happily"
_______________________________
Damn this is so dirty what's wrong with me I hope you guys love it and keep requesting