REQUESTED!!

Brynn P.O.V

My name is Brynn Velez's and I'm twenty years old, you may know my brother Chris Velez from the Band CNCO. My brother is really overprotective of me like really I could never get a boyfriend because he's was so overprotective, but I been secretly dating brad Simpson from the vamps for 4 months. Me and brad have kissed said I loves and had sex but didn't tell my brother I'm dating him, till today.

"I was sit in the living on my phone texting brad well dirty texting brad, having no idea that my brother behind me till he took my phone out of my hands"

"What the hell is this!" Chris spoke angrily as he read thorough my phone.

"N-n-noting." I stutter nervously.

"Oh really you're not sending dirty text to brad Simpson from the vamps what the hell is going with you guys." Chris asked angrily.

"Me and brad have been dating for the last 4 months and we love each other." I spoke proudly.

"Well I don't care you will not be dating him and that's final." He spoke at me.

"Yes I will I'm 20 years old I can do what I want, you don't control me." I said proudly.

"I don't care you're not going out with him so break wit him now." Chris saids as he gives me his phone.

"No!" I say proudly.

"What?" He saids as he looks at me.

"I said no I love him and he loves me so I'm going to break up wit him and you have no right to tell me I should because I'm happy and you're making me unhappy so I have no right to listen to you." I say as I look at him feeling proud standing my ground.

"If he hurts don't come crying to me because he does I be laughing." Chris saids harshly at me.

"I won't!" I yell and walked out the house with my phone and walk to my boyfriend house brad.

**

"After a few minutes I reach brad house and knock on the door trying to wipe my tears away"

The door opens and saw a happy brad but quickly changes when he saw tears Stans on my cheeks.

"Brynn love what's wrong?" Brad asked as he pull me in his house and lead me towards his bedroom and sits me down.

"Now tell me what's wrong baby?" Brad saids softly.

"Chris find out about us and told to me to break up with you and I said no then he said if you hurt me he would laugh in my face and said I told you so," I cry as I'm wiping my tears.

"Oh baby I'm sorry, he come around I'm sure of it I promise." Brad spoke softly.

"You think so?" I asked as I wipe my tears.

"I know so." Brad smiles then lean in forward and kissed my lips slowly.

After a few minutes the kiss gets more heated pretty fast, brad grabs the harm of my shirt and pull it off along with his. Then unclip my bra and throw it cross the room then lays me down on the bed and took my shoes off and unbutton my shorts and took off my underwear leaving me naked.

"Oh Brynn you're so fucking hot." Brad saids making me blush.

Brad took off his clothes leaving him naked, then brad climbs on top of me and kissed my neck leaving hickeys then he lowers his head down and kissed my chest then start sucking on my breast harshly leaving hickeys every where around them.

"Brad." I moan softly which makes him chuckle.

"Yeah you're right no more teasing." Brad saids as he stand on his knees
On the bed and grabs a condom then pull my legs apart and slowly enter himself in me.

"I moan loudly as I instantly felt amazing"

"Oh brad oh fuck baby yes just like that." I moan as I grab arms.

"Oh yeah just like that baby." Brad grunts loudly.

"Yes fuck me brad." I moan.

"Brad keeps thrusting in me harder making me moan and brad grunts and the bed shake"

"Brad pulls out and saids"

"Face down and ass up."

"I obey then he trusts In me making me scream his name"

"OH BRAD YES BABY!!" I scream.

"Brad spanks my ass making me scream louder"

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum." I yell and moan loudly.

"Same baby yes oh yes." Brad saids as he spills his hot cum in the condom.

"Yess brad yes fuck!!" As I cum loudly.

"Brad pulls out and throw out the condom and lay next to me"

"Hey we love each other so don't listen to your brother okay I love you more then anything in the world I would quit my Career for you and I would do anything for you I promise." Brad saids as he hold me tighter.

"Nobody compares to you and I'm going to listen to him I love you And that's all it matter I promise." I say and pecks his lips.

"Love you Brynn bear." Brad saids in that cute nickname in he give me.

"Love you too Bradley bear." I saids in the same kinda nickname.

"Then we fall asleep in each other arms happy and in love no matter what"

______________________________
For my best friend I love you so much golden__arrows