REQUESTED!!

(Another imagine for my best friend thank you for another I love your ideas golden__arrows )
(This includes Darius from the Dobre brothers)

Brynn P.O.V

Me and my best friend Darius from the dobre brothers were hanging out at my place that I share with my boyfriend brad Simpson from the vamps.

"Me and Darius were talking about our childhood and laughing, when Brad walk through the door and saw me and Darius talking and laughing"

"Hey brad how's was the studio?" I asked as I try to clam down from laughing so hard.

"It was fine how's was hanging with him." Brad asked as he pointed at Darius with a glare.

"It's fine we having fun no harm brad." Darius saids as he can tell Brad doesn't want Darius here.

"Yeah enjoy spending time with my girlfriend alone." Brad said gritting his teeth.

"Yeah okay I'm going to go." Darius says standing up.

"Yeah you should." Brad angrily.

"Wait no you don't have to." I say as I stand up.

Darius looks at me then at Brad and sign with a light chuckle.

"Is Brynn I need to go anyway I text you later." Darius says as he hugs me.

"Okay I see you later then." I say as I watch him leave and give Brad a light wave.

"Once the door brad looks at me with a smirk but I just roll my eyes"

"Hey don't roll your eyes at me." Brad saids as he drops his bag on the floor and walks towards me.

"Well don't be a dick to my friends." I say with a annoyed tone.

"Well I'm sorry I don't like you being friends with him." Brad saids as he walks closer to me.

"You can't tell me who I can be friends with that's my decision." I say with a sigh.

That's very true it yours decision but you're mine and I want you all to myself." Brad saids as he steps closer to me.

"Brad you have respect me and I like having Darius around okay so please be nice." I say as he looks at me with a bigger smirk.

"Well then if you want him around, but I have to teach you you're mine." Brad saids backing me against the wall.

"Brad what you talk...." I say but cut off by Brad pressing his lips on mine passionately.

"Oh baby you're mine and only mine you're understand me." Brad saids kiss my neck.

"Ye-yes Brad." I stutter.

Brad smirks and grab my tank top and rip it off my body, then Carrie me upstairs into our bedroom, Brad place me on the bed and unbutton my jeans and pull my underwear off along with his clothes. Then got on top of me and kissed my body.

"Brad kissed my neck sucking it harshly"

"Brad." I whine as he give me hickeys all over my neck.

"Don't cover these up I want everyone know you're mine and only one." Brad saids he kissed my lips.

Brad moves down and put my left breast in his mouth sucking as he plays with the right one, I moan as he sucks harshly.

"Brad moves up from me and grab condom and slip it on and looks at me with hungry eyes with a smirk"

"Face down ass up now." Brad demands as I obey.

"Brad place himself in me, and I moan loudly"

"Oh brad oh fuck that's it right don't stop." I moan.

"You like that you like me fucking from behind yeah baby." Brad saids as he slaps my ass.

"Yes baby I love it so much." I moan and grip the sheets tightly.

I feel myself about to cum, I was about to tell Brad but he flips me over now I'm lay on my back and put himself in my pussy moan loudly.

"Oh baby so fucking tight." Brad as he grab my breast.

"Oh brad oh shit." I say as I grab him and pull him down and kissed him passionately then bite his lip.

"Oh fuck Brynn." Brad moans.

"Brad I'm going to cum." I moan as pulls away from me.

"Me too baby oh Brynn scream my name." Brad saids as he Trust harder.

"OH BRAD OH FUCK!! I scream his name.

"Louder!!" He shouts.

"BRAD OH BRAD!!" I scream as I reach my high.

"SHIT IM COMING!!" I scream.

"ME TOO BRYNN ME TOO BABY!" Brad screams as he cums.

He pulls out and lay next to me and removes the condom and throw it way and lays back down.

"Brad I'm yours I'm all your no one is ever going to take me away I love you and only you." I say as I wrap my arms brad and kiss his bare sweaty chest.

"Good because I need you more then anything I love you Brynn." Brad saids.

"I love you too Bradley." I smile and kiss his lips.

"Let's just say that brad doesn't have to be jealous anymore 😏"
_____________________________