(One-Shot) Hunstmen; Inferior, Jaune Arc; Superior

(This is the intro)

(Cue Transformers EVO by Jam Project)

(Instrumental) The scene starts with a showing the planet Remnant.

(Yami no kanata seijaku wo hikisaki) The scene changes to Blackout near the Cliff of Emerald Forest, staring out into the open until he brought out his hand to revealing the remains of his shield.

(Hoshi no nemuri yobiokosu no wa Doitsu da?) Blackout look at it until he clenches his servos destroying it and face forward transformed into his helicopter form flying towards the Nemesis.

(Hora me no mae jaaku na tamashiitachi) On the Nemesis, Megatron and the Decepticons face the screen with their evil smirks.

(Nigeba wa nai massugu ni uketomero!) The camera pans out of the Nemesis showing Strike-Med with his fellow Vehicons on the ground along with Arcee, with their weapons ready.

(Some tells me "Yowaki" ya "Osore" wo shoukyo shite) In the Beacon Academy, Team RWBY, Team (J)NPR, and Team CFVY then faces the screen with hopes to find Jaune again.

(Bokura wa ishiki kumikaeru) In the headmaster's rooms office is shows Ozpin staring out the his window to see the night scenery showing faces of concern, hoping that Jaune is alright.

(Sono te wo tsuyoku nigiri) in Atlas Ironwood is then shown with his army along with Paladins behind, ready for battle.

(Tagai no kizuna shinjite) Balckout stood in front of the Atlas Army with Strkie-Med and Arcee right next to him as their eyes were glaring with resolve.

(Tatakae!) They then engage into their battle mode and charge forward along with the others with their weapons ready.

(Saa All I can do! And all you can do!) On the battlefield, both Atlas and Team RWBY, (J)NPR and Beacon Hunters fight against White Fang fight and the Decepticons, Blackout engage into a fight with the Paladins.

(Habatake Transform) While Ruby Rose, Pyrrha, and Ren were dodging Strike-Meds shots as while keeping his distance.

(Sono mune tsuranuku ikari wo chikara ni kae) Arcee, throw slashes with her blade killing many Grimms and kicks at the Deathstakers, while bug retaliates with its claws sting. Scorponok is the shown coming out of the ground attacking the unsuspecting White Fang Terrorist.

(Ima All I can do And all you can do) We then see Cinder facing off against Ozpin as they Engadget each other.

(Kagayake Transform! Shinka no Stage e!) The Scene is now shown with Blackout, Arcee and Strike-Med along with a few Vehicons and Team RWBY and Team (J)NPR charging at the Grimms and the Grimm Dragon, with Blackout leading the charge.

(Touch and Go!) He then Jumps and grabs his Main Rotor Balde slashes at the Grimm Dragon as the opening ends with the Blackout, Arcee, Strike-med, Scorponok along with the Vehicons and Team RWBY, (J)NPR lining up together at Beacon Academy.
————————————————————————————————————————

On a side note, in this story the Decepticons defeated the Autobots during the battle between the Omega lock. And also this One-Shot is very dark!

Plus there's are not canon to my story.

————————————————————————————————————————

Jaune Arc, the former huntsman-in-training has gone missing for 5 months now, and brought great concern to his sisters, former friends and former teammates, seeing it was their fault that's made Jaune decide that he should leave Beacon without them knowing.