Prologue: RISE UP!!!

Loser...

Cheat...

Fraud

...that's what they say...Jaune Arc, the former leader of Team JNPR and former student Beacon Academy, was tormented, betrayed and abandoned by his own friends and Teammates. You may be wondering how it all happened? Well it happened when his bully, Cardin reveals Jaune's secret of his transcript everyone in beacon, due to this everyone in beacon including has been harassing him and bullying him, even his own team and his friends.

Ruby has been ignoring and avoiding Jaune, Weiss has been a scorn to Jaune and has become more bitchy to Jaune, Blake remained indifferent while Yang threaten to kill him if he comes near to Ruby, Ren and Nora remained neutral, and Pyrrha hasn't spoken to him, and heck his own team locked him out of own room once and has to sleep in the bathroom stalls.

During sparring matches, student attempts to kill him, but Glynda was there to save him in time. Ozpin constantly reminds everyone that he still keeps Jaune because he sees great potential in him and the Beacon staff including Velvet are the only ones that cares for him. The torment and near-death experiences continues on and on until he had enough.

Jaune was near the Cliff of Emerald Forest, when he was heading there, he remembers all the times he and his former friends shared a strong bond, he believe that this bond would never break, but he was wrong. As he remembers this, he felt a tear coming out his eye.

"Why?" Jaune mutters to himself as his hands are clenched tight, "why...did they abandon me, I-I thought we were a t-team!!!" Jaune shouts then punches a nearby tree hard cracking the stump.

"I just want to end it..." Jaune says as he looks at the scenery infront of him as the sunsets. Later that night, when Jaune is returning to his dorm, he can feel both glares and disgust from the students.

"He shouldn't have been here."

"Pathetic..."

"I can't believe headmaster thinks that a loser like him should be an huntsman."

Jaune still continues walking back to his dorm, as students continue to insult him. When he reach his dorm, he tries to open the door but it was locked. Jaune sighs, with his head lowered.

"Just what I thought..." he looks at his dorm's door and sighs and heads for the bathroom stalls where he's going to sleep for tonight... again. This is the tenth time this happened to him, he's team now locks him out of dorm because of the truth of his transcript.

Jaune had enough, he realized he doesn't belong here, he has given up his dream to be an huntsman, he's tried with the torment and he tired with everyone insulting him and beating him everyday, he's tired to feel like a punching a bag, he's tired to be inferior, despite the support and care the Beacon Staff and Velvet are giving him, it's not enough now it's time for Jaune...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO RISE UP!

So he waited to confront Cardin. When Cardin entered the bathroom stalls where he slept, when Cardin is done leaking he sees Jaune glaring at him.

"What are you looking at Arc?" Cardin said sneered. Jaune didn't respond, but kept silent.

Cardin smirked and walked infront of him. "What's wrong? Sad that everyone is turned against you? Heh." He taunted, but before he could react he was punched hard in the face by Jaune.

Cardin staggers a bit and tries to defend himself only to get punched in the guts. Jaune thens knees him in the face and he then grabs his head and smash his head on the mirror, breaking his face with blood coming out of his nose.