Chapter 13: Blood

A Couple Days Later
Skylar's POV

Everyone was with Bella and I in the livingroom as we layed on the couch. I was next to Jared as he kept me warm, and Bella was shivering on the other end.

"You cold?" I asked as Bella nodded.

"I got it." Jake said from the floor and sat in between Bella and I, keeping us both warm.

"Don't you two do that." Jake sighed.

"Do what?" Bella asked.

"Smile like I'm your guys' favorite person in the world." Jake mumbled.

"You're one of them, butthead." I teased. "It feels complete when your here......"

That's when I quickly trailed off, holding my stomach leaning over the couch, feeling Emmett and Jared rub my back as Matt quickly grabbed the garbage can and held it infront of me, but nothing came out, making me groan and lean back into the couch.

"We need to find a way to get some food into their systems." Jenna sighed.

"If only we could see the fetus....." Alice said guesturing to her and Phoebe.

"The baby." Elena corrected.

"Maybe we could figure out what it wants." Phoebe added.

"I think you might be right." Edward said looking at Jeremy. "Jer just had an idea."

"It wasn't an idea, it was a snide comment." Jeremy shrugged.

"What were you thinking?" Alaric asked.

"That it's proably just looking for someone to sink it's teeth into." Jeremy smirked.

"They're thirsty." Bella nodded.

"I know the feeling." Kol spoke up, his eyes hungry like the rest of the vampire's in the room.

"If it's craving it's not gonna want animal blood." Emmett pointed out.

"I have some O Negative laid aside for the girls." Carlisle said going into the kitchen.

"Walk with me." Alice said taking Jasper's hand, leading him out.

Rosalie looked over at Connor and gabe him the okay look, causing him to walk out.

"Let's go with Alice and Jasper." Davina said taking Kol out.

Prue did the same with Finn, Phoebe with Elijah, Sam with Hope, Lizzy, Josey, and Wyatt because the kids don't need to see that. Jeremy, and Matt left as well.

"Wait, wait, wait." Dean frowned. "You're gonna make them drink that?"

"It's the fastest way to test the theory." Carlisle said pouring half a blood bag into two glass cups.

"The fetus' are part vampire, idjit." Bobby mumbled, rolling his eyes at Dean.

"Only if your comfortable with it." Edward said looking at Bella and I.

"I'll try anything." Bella said then looked at me, and I hesitantly nodded.

"Just hold on." Marcel said taking the glasses from Carlisle and came back with two styrofoam cups, handing one to each of us. "This might make it a little easier to take."

Bella and I each took a cup and put it up to our lips. Once some blood was in my mouth, it tadted good but I didn't like the thought of the feeling of drinking it so I spit it out in the grabage can.

"N-no. I can't." I frowned as tears slipped my eyes. I'm too much of a baby to make sure my own are healthy.

"Hey, hey, hey." Emmett soothed. "Everything is gonna be okay."

"Hey, how about I go make you and Bella my Bourbon Spaghetti and Pecan Meatballs, minus the bourbon." Damon suggested.

I just nodded then gasped holding my side. The babies probably cracked another one. I sighed and leaned back into the couch next to Jared, getting warm.

"Is it that bad?" Bella asked hesitantly.

"You'll never know Bell's if you don't try. It might work for you." Caroline said holding Stefan's hand.

"Here. I'll go put this in the fridge." Nik said taking my cup and went into the kitchen with Damon.

Third Person's POV

Klaus went into the kitchen and put the cup on the counter.

"What are you doing with the blood?" Damon asked.

"Putting it in the fridge for now. Why?" Klaus glared.

"Give me the blood." Damon stated.

"Like hell." Klaus growled. "If you haven't noticed two girls we all care about is out there dying and this might be their only hope."

"It's not for me dumbass." Damon said grabbing the blood and mixed it in with his tomato sauce. "If Sky can't drink it she might as well eat it not knowing she is."

"Hmm, it's worth a shot." Klaus nodded and walked out leaving Damon to cooking Skylar and Bella's meal.

Skylar's POV

Bella took a deep breathe before bringing the cup up to her lips and took a long sip before looking up.

"It tastes, good." Bella smiled then took another sip.

Jacob looked uncomfortable and walked out the door to the balcony.

Jared looked freaked out as well. Like we was gonna be sick.

"It's okay, you can join him." I told him.

Jared nodded and walked out as well, having Sean take his place.

Carlsile sat infront of Bella on the coffee table and smiled.

"Your pulse is already getting stronger."

"Its working." Esme sighed then looked at me. "Sky, is there anything we can do that might help?"

"I honestly don't know." I said rubbing my bump sadly as Damon walked out with two plates.

"Are you sure you'll be able to keep it down this time?" Elena asked me.

"Hopefully." I sighed. "It's worth a try right."

Bella and I each took a plate and I took a big fork full.

"Mmm." I moaned at the flavor, but something was different. "Hey, did you change the recipe up?"

"Yeah," Damon nodded as I ate another fork full. "In stead of using bourbon, I put in blood."

"Seriously?" I asked.

Damon nodded and I shrugged going back to my food.

"It doesn't bother you or anything?" Alaric asked.

"No, it's really good." I said before stuffinf more into my mouth.

"Here." Stefan said taking my plate as Carlisle checked my pulse.

"Your pulse is getting stronger as well." Carlisle smiled.

"Thank God." Bekah sighed with a smile.

"Now give me my food boy if you know what's good for you." I teased Stefan who laughed and rolled his eyes, handing over my plate.

Third Person's POV

"Chatty, aren't they?" Alice said stepping onto the balcony.

"They're just trying to get us on edge." Jacob stated.

"Well it's working." Alice said then stood between both Jared and Jake.

"What?" Jared asked as they both looked down at her.

"What, I can't just stand next to you guys?" Alice shrugged.

"Okay." Jacob said uneasily, just as Jared was.

"See, when I'm close to you guys, it's  like I finally get to shut my eyes. Everything goes away." Alice explained with a sigh. "Except for the wet dog smell."

"Well, I'm glad we can help someone." Jared said as both boys sent her a slight smile.