Chapter 3: The Wedding

The Next Morning
Skylar's POV

When I woke up I had the feeling of being watched so when I opened my eyes I turned to surprisingly see Rebekah, Hayley, Hope, Davina, Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline.

"Omg! You're all here!" I cheered pulling each of them into a hug. "Wait, where are the boys?!"

"They're at the Cullen's. Speaking of which, I get why you said Rosalie and I are so a like." Rebekah chuckled.

"Speaking of the Rosalie, she and Alice ordered us to grab you, Bella, and Pipper so we can head over and start getting ready." Caroline added.

"So let's get chopping!" Elena stated.

"Man, now you're starting to sound like Damon." I sighed causing her to smile and roll her eyes.

"Um, aren't we forgetting one thing though?" Davina frowned. "Elena, how are you going to show up to the wedding without being mistaken as Sky? We can't tell people you're a doppelganger."

"Little D's right." Hayley nodded handing me Hope as I stood up.

"I already did a spell. Only the supernaturals or anyone who knows about them can see her face, but mostly to all the humans she has a different face." Bonnie explained.

"Alrighty, did you guys already wake up Bella, Pipper, and Leo?" I asked.

"Leo already orbed them over to the Cullen's." Caroline explained.

"Okay, everyone hang on." I smiled and orbed us back to the Cullen's drive way.

"Finally, you're here." Rose said who was already dressed and lead us all up stairs. "Sky, you go take a shower and clean up while the girls get into their dresses."

I nodded and did as told.

Later

Once I was done with the shower I walked out to see the girls ready.

"Wow, you guys look amazing!!!" I smiled excitedly.

Pipper's Dress⤵

Hayley's Dress⤵

Hayley's Dress⤵