Chapter 4: The Party

After the ceremony everyone headed to the front of the party was set up facing the forest. Emmett and I came out as everyone started clapping.

"Hey man." Sean smiled coming up with Seth, Dad, Uncle Billy, and his mom. "Nice to see you."

And then Seth turned to me.

"Congratulations." Seth smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I'm happy for you guys."

"Thanks Seth." I chuckled as he let me go.

"I hope you guys will be happy." Billy smiled.

"Thank you Uncle Billy." I smiled giving him a hug too.

"Have you heard from him?" I asked worried about my little cousin.

"I'm sure Jake wishes you two the best." Billy nodded then pulled out a letter from his pocket. "He also left this for you. Told me not to give it to you until today."

"Thank you." I sighed giving it to Emmett to put into his pocket for now.

"Well I plan on getting drunk." Dad said making us all chuckle as he turned to Sue. "They're serving up some fancy champagne up there. Sue, can I get you a glass?"

"Sparkling Fire Water." Billy said rolling over Dad's foot. "Sounds great."

Dad rolled his eyes and sent Sue a smile as they left.

"Emmett." A brunette smiled walking up giving him a hug before turning to me. "And Skylar, it's so great to finally meet you."

"You too." I smiled then looked at Emmett curiously as two blondes also walked up.

"Skylar this is Eleazar and Carmen, and our cousins from Alaska." Emmett said gesturing to the two blondes. "Tanya, Kate."

"It's so nice to finally meet you." Kate smiled pulling me into a hug along with Tanya.

"Welcome to the family." Eleazer said.

"Bienvenida." Carmen smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled.

That's when I noticed another blonde staring at Seth, Sean, and Uncle Billy. For some reason my alpha side was on edge and I think they noticed.

"Irina." Carmen called out to her. "Come meet Skylar."

"No." Irina frowned as the Mikaelson's walked up.

"What's going on here?" Kol frowned.

"Nothing." I sighed taking Hope from Klaus to calm me down a bit.

"Irina, stop being rude." Tanya stated.

Irina sighed and came up to Carmen.

"I can't do this." Irina stated.

"You promised." Kate reminded.

"Well she's one of them! Let alone the co-alpha!" Irina hissed. "It doesn't help her whole pack is here."

"I'd watch you're tounge." Rebekah threatened as I handed Hope to Emmett.