daddy16 ; begin

Appa enter our room.

He locked the door.

He sat beside me.

"Neara..." I don't dare to look at him.

"I gave you my permisson to get your happiness. Why wouldn't you go and pick her up, for me?" I said while looking straight.

"Neara, baby.. I know that you hate me because I promised to you that the woman that I will only love was your Omma and I'm still having and keeping that as my promise to you"

"it means... you're giving up?" I looked at him as he nod, "but you love her, right?"

"I think. It wasn't better for the both of us to be together. I faught with my parents because of her. She flirt my brother in front of me even my brother doesn't like her. She even lied to me because she's cheating and doing such things with other guys. It will be a week to know if I really do love her"

"Appa..."

"Yeah?"

"No matter what happened and no matter how people hate you. Always remember that.. I'm always here for you. Appa, you're the only person that I have for now. I don't want to lose you, but to be honest... because of her. I lose you"

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry" he hugged me.

I'm telling the truth. After they hang out often, Appa almost forget about me. He never check me if I already eat or whatever because for him, his Parents can do it for him. But it was his responsibility to take a good care of me.

"I'm being so selfish for not realizing that I have a daughter"

"Gwenchana, Appa.. I just..." I hug him tight and whisper, "I just miss the old us.." I break down to his shoulders. I really miss Appa.

The sweet.

The humble.

The kindness.

The funny one.

The caring.

The thoughtful.

My Appa.

"Neara, I'm really sorry" he almost cry but I can tell that he's forcing himself not to.

"gwenchana, Appa.." I wiped his tears after he put me down and he kneel down, "Appa. I'm always here, arasso? I love you Appa"

"I love you too.."

"Appa, you should apologize Halmoni and Haboji"

"you're right.. but... let me hug you like this first"

For good 5 minutes, he hug me so tight. He really do miss me and that's what I feel too.

Did he back?

"let's begin.. for the new chapter of our life" I nod.

"it would be great, Appa"

"i know... Okay, let's go and apologize to them. Arasso?"

"Ne..."