daddy17 ; great news

"Neara!" Jimin's face popped out from the door.

Everything was finally alright, they already find a comfortable house for the both of us which is close to his parent's house.

"Appa!" she run closer to him and hugged him.

"what are you doing?" he carried her and lock the door, "what does my Princess doing?"

"nothing... just finished my assignments but I'm going to study for my Math Quiz"

"you don't have any class. The school year ends, right?"

"I know Appa, this is just for an advance reading and to gain more knowledge. I'm excited to be on grade school!" she cheered.

"Oh, about your school..." they both had been seated as Jimin took out a brown envelop to his bag, "do you remember that we take your entrance exams?"

"Yes, Appa..."

"You passed!" Jimin cheered as she start to tickle Neara.

"Ahh... Appa... HAHAHA-HAJIMA..." he didn't stop, "Appa!!!!"

"okay..." he stopped, "another news..." he handed the brown envelop to Neara, "check it!" he smile.

She open the envelop and sees a picture, "Appa... this is Chanyeol, right? the mysterious mister?" Jimin nod, "He's behind barriers?"

"Yes, we win the case!" Jimin once again cheered, "and another one... do you still remember the Market that I own with? Our Market?" Neara nod and smile, "We finally gained a high amount of rates and it cause our Market to be one of the mostly known Market here in Korea. I was very happy to know that"

"Appa. I'm happy that we started all over again"

"Me too.."

Jimin already had a stable job and he actually owned one Market and 3 branch of small Restaurant. Everything was alright and doing good. Even Chanyeol who's been putted behind barriers by the help of Jimin's friends.

Jimin mostly spent and focusing his time to Neara and to his job as the owner and the manager of JNS Market. (Jimin-Neara-Soo)

Remember the poem that Neara did before? Jimin already read it by his own. He knows that with or without him? he's daughter will grew up very well and independent. He knows that she's like him but much more like her mother.

"Neara, are you happy?"

"Ofcourse Appa... Why wouldn't I?"

"even you almost spent a second with your Omma?"

"Appa, even Omma is not with us.. I do know that she's always watching and taking the good care of us from above. I love the both of you, Appa."

"we love you too.... and ofcourse, I love you too" he smile to his daughter and she did the same thing.

---

Yow Guys! How ya'll doin? I miss you all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!