PLEASE READ

TO ALL MY READERS.

This would be a chapter contains of rant. I mean, this would be a whole rant chapter. So, basically... I have a lots in mind and want to say to all of you.

First of all, let us talk about to the following — so I can say it one by one.

1) 'Daddy' - park jimin
It was a story of a Father who sacrifice everything for his daughter, will do anything just to feed his daughter and giving his whole love for his one and only daughter. I want to thank all of you because I've got 11K reads. So it means that there's a people/couple of people that reading my story. I was very happy. I am. Thank you so much for that, I love you guys.

(even there's no unnecessary scene to that story)

2) 'Possible' (completed - book1) and 'Doable' (book2) - kim taehyung
A story of a girl who dream that her childhood crush will be her future husband. They both got no idea that they met before and that story will be continue in Doable (Book 2). A cruel husband for everyone but definitely a cold-hearted but sweet inside, husband for his wife. She's really into him.

Basically, the resume of the stories about her childhood life will be on Book 2. To make it more clear. The Book 2 wouldn't be just about her childhood life but also about to their son. Check out if who is the new characters of this story. Who will be the new faces and what would be the new conflict.

So again, a big thanked to everyone who support and read 'Possible' it was the very first book that I've been completed for 5 years of being here in Wattpad. I love you guys and thank you so much.

3) 'Blind' - min yoongi
Story of a girl who will do everything to change this guy. Is there a possibility? or this guy has a mission to do, as well. It would be a 'love is blind' thingy for the both of them? or it would be a ignorance for the whole time that they're together. I know, it's confusing lol - I'm not really into prologue gush. Thank you for this story! Lol what? No, seriously. Remember to the first readers of Blind? before I unpublished it? It was a bit different compare to my new one. But still, some of you really want to read it so I published it again. I love you so much and thank you once again.

4) 'Schizophrenia' - kim seokjin
He's a beast. I call him Karma. Nah. Just kidding. Hahaha. Okay, so this story was about a guy who's a guy - yes he is. I can't tell it for the mean time but I'll give you some hint. Would Seokjin will love this girl? or would the girl will love him, first. You we're expecting a happy ending? let us see if there's really is. By the way, thanks for the first batch readers of this story. Mwah. I love you.

5) 'Byuntae' - jeon jungkook
She sees Jungkook as Byuntae. Does Jungkook is a byuntae? YAS HE IS >< I WILL SUE HIM!!! HE'S A DANGEROUS MAN!!! HE STOLE MY HEART, LETTING ME TO IMAGINE HIM AND ME ON.DA.BED.LIKE.RIGHT.NOW. and cuddling. HAHAHAHHAHA your minds dorks! Love ya. Thank you for reading this story even I feel that it hasn't have a good plot lels. But still, thanks.

6) 'Pervert Seatmate' - park jimin [one shot rated+18 story]
He's Erica's pervert seatmate. They've been the greatest enemy before but everything just changed when Jimin start to love her with full of fantasy and lust. Ah yeah! I love you. Thank you.

7) 'Unseen' - taglish fiction
It was actually one of my old stories. I just edited some parts of it, so don't be confuse if there's a unexplainable comments. lol - kkkk

( those are the stories that I've been promoting for the mean time - lels promotiiinnngggg mwhehehe )

---

Once I finished all of it, expect a new story. Check this out. If you might like the titles lol HAHAHA. Idk?! I haven't decide it, yet. I was on the stage where I was completely have a lot of thoughts and ideas for my stories but school is suck. Yeah. Let me know your opinions.

Tentative Story { just titles, no description and sneak peeks, yet. It was not all about 'KPOP' because I have a lot of fandoms and different stories in mind mwehehe}

1) Pal [ kim namjoon ]

2) Beast [ gdragon ]

3) The Mark [ mark tuan ]

4) Kerd [ jung hoseok ]

5) Bambam-bap {the bibimbap one shot love story lol} [ ofc. bambam ]

6) Smoke [ zayn malik ]

7) Theraphy [ harry styles ]

8) Paulit-ulit [ taglish fiction ]

9) Amber's Umbrella [ taglish fiction ]

10) It Wasn't Me [ taglish fiction ]

These are tentative stories, don't expect yet. *laugh* I love you guys and Mwah. Take care as always and dream big. Love you! -cas