daddy2; poem

[Jimin's POV]

Neara is very busy with her homework. I'm cooking her favorite foods, since she did a great job today. She said to me that she passed the first quiz that they have today, which is the ABC and you need to put something in each letter.

She put Jimin in letter J, and Soo-Hyu in letter S, it was her Mom.

***

[Neara's POV]

I did some poem. I finally know what to write! 

--
*first stanza*

He and She are meant to be,
I'm talking about my Mommy and Daddy.
I draw a boy and girl under the tree,
and together? they are very happy.

--

"Neara, let's eat!" my Daddy said.

"Ne!"

He walked towards me and I quickly fix everything and hide my paper where I'm doing my poetry.

"Neara, ilowa"

"Neeee!!" I smile and dance. He did the same thing.

"okay... hajima.. hajima.. let's eat"

"Arasso"

We headed to the kitchen and start to eat.

"what you've done so far?"

"I decide to write some poem for my explanation" I smile, "and I'm not yet done to my drawing. I'm going to put some color on it"

"Very good.."

"how's your work?"

"uh... ah... g-good.. yeah.. good. Appa is just tired but I can do it. Actually, I have our business meeting tomorrow so maybe I should picked you up late? not that late, maybe I'll be 1 or 2 minutes late. So, don't leave okay? as long as I didn't come, don't go away? okay?"

"Okay, Appa!" I smile.

I'm just waiting for him to tell me the truth. I understand him, but... why he need to lie?

---

<morning>

"Neara-ah~ wake up!"

"yea Appa?"

"you'll be late"

"What time is it?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"it's 8:25 a.m. You need to be there before 9:30, right?" I nod as he carried me., "Go and eat your breakfast.. but do your morning routine. Okay?"

"Ne!"

He put me down and I start to do everything. He went to the bathroom and prepare my bath.

"after you finished your food, call me okay? I'm going to take you a bath"

"okay" I start to eat my breakfast while watching Appa's actions. He's very busy and rushed.

"Appa! I'm done!"

"LEAVE THE PLATES AT THE TABLE AND GO HERE!!" he yelled from the bathroom since it was quite far from me.

I did what he says and rushed to the bathroom.

"come here" he said.

**