daddy19 ; i love you

He dream to have a complete and good family. He dream this to be perfect like he's. But he was wrong.

---

"Jimin?" a voice from outside, followed by evil laugh.

"Neara..." he called out his daughter and embraced her.

"Appa..." she cried, "I'm afraid..."

"don't be.. I'll be here... Appa will be here. Arasso? don't be afraid..."

"Appa..." she looked up to see her Father, "please stay with me"

"I will" he smiled. The front door bang as a heavy footstep dig to the floor. Heading to the place where they're hiding.

Someone kicked the door.

"CHANYEOL?" Jimin widen his eyes and look straight to the guy who's standing into the front of them. He can't believe that his here.

"do you miss me?" he chuckle, "you know what? I was on the jail when I realized that I should do something..."

"wha-what do you mean?"

"I should see the both of you having a long time rest, and you'll see me in jail for a long time as well.. let's be fair!" he pointed the gun to Jimin, "who would be the first? you?" he asked, but suddenly moved the gun, "or her..." Neara sobbed as she hug her Father even more tight.

"Chanyeol, No! Please, not my daughter. Kill me, but please... let her go"

"Ah.... what a great father..." he teased, "but I'm much more great than Park Jimin. Do you know that?" he chuckle, "you haven't telling me that you want to die but since you tell me to do so..." he pointed the gun to Jimin.

"APPA!!!" Neara said.

"Shh... I will be fine... I will be" he kissed Neara's forehead, "we will be together... always remember that. Even I will be with you or not, I'm staying with you. I will always be, remember that..."

"what a great drama. You should audition as the new Korean Actor, but sadly... you will die" Chanyeol walk closer to them.

Jimin closed his eyes, hugging Neara more tight.

"Say goodbye..."

"I love you, Neara" Jimin whisper.

"I love you too, Appa" she said.

A shot of a gun boomed the whole room. Jimin was surprised that he doesn't feel any bullet to his body. He opened his eyes and sees his daughter, bleeding.

"Ne-Neara?! NEARA?! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! NEARA!!!!!" he looked at Chanyeol as he stood up "WHAT HAVE'D YOU DONE TO MY DAUGHTER!!!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN EVIL CHANYEOL!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO AN INNOCENT GIRL!!!!" he tried to walk closer while holding his shoulder that been shooted by the gun, a while ago.

"I didn't do anything. She want to rest in peace... don't worry. She won't be alone" Chanyeol said as he pointed the gun to Jimin. In a second, he shot him.

Jimin laid to the floor.

He tried to reach his daughter.

He hug her.

Another shot.

He close his eyes.

"you'll suffer... you will..." Jimin's last words.

Police Officers came in with the boys. They've been shocked seeing the bodies of two people.

"Put your hands up!" (🎶 all my ladies 🎶) the Police Officers said, "Put your gun down!" as he did, "turn around and come with us.." he did what they say. He just smirk.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" Yoongi punched him straightly to his face.

Jin called the ambulance.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon, went to see Jimin and Neara. They're trying to wake them up; the both of them.

"Hyung..." Hoseok forcely stopped Yoongi.

"Sir, please calm down..."

"I can't believe this..." Namjoon said and teared up. Jungkook, Taehyung and the rest teared up as well. They've got emotional.

In a minute. Ambulance came over and tried to save the father and daughter's life. They quickly carried them to their car and went to the Hospital.

Jin and Yoongi, decided to stay to help the case. Jungkook and Taehyung went with the Ambulance. Namjoon leave to pick Jimin's parents to their house.

Chanyeol was finally behind barriers. Yoongi was still worried if his friend will survive, as well as it's daughter.

They pray.

They cry.

They're all sad.

It's crucible.

Unbelievable.

Jimin and Neara...

Would they survive?