daddy15 ; daughter's side

I already forgive Appa. I forgive him and let what he wish. I'm going to meet his new girl, they aren't together yet but still — it's a girl.

"Jimin, you know that you can't raised Neara by your own. As your mother the thing that I would like you to do is to... stay away from that Jamile"

"but Omma... she's different in other girls"

Halmoni doesn't like her for Appa, even Haboji. They know that Appa is adult enough for making his own decision but they think, it wasn't right at all.

"Yeah, she's very different. I've never seen a girl that can wear a dress which is too revealing during formal mass or meetings and gatherings. She's really different.. so different than your wife"

"Jimin, if you're doing this in purpose tell us" Haboji said.

"I'm not doing this in purpose? I LOVE HER!"

"THE QUESTION IS... DID SHE LOVE YOU?" Haboji yelled back.

"OFCOURSE SHE IS"

"SHE'S NOT.." Haboji said as he throw a brown envelop at the floor, I was hiding from the door. I know, it wasn't right to do this but he's still my Father.

"NOW, TAKE A LOOK TO THOSE PICTURES AND TELL ME THAT SHE'S NOT CHEATING YOU! THAT... SHE'S NOT THE GIRL WHO'S HAVING SEX WITH OTHER GUYS! TELL ME!" Haboji yelled as Appa handed the envelop and take a look to every single pictures. He cry.

"this is not her" he defend.

"OH YEAH SHE IS.." Haboji said.

"THIS IS NOT HER!"

"STOOOOPPPP!!!" I yelled causing them to looked at me, "I'M SICK OF LISTENING TO YOUR SUDDEN FIGHT!"

"Neara.." Appa gently said.

"I don't care if how many girls do you want to have. How they look or whatever. Just promise me that Omma will always be your number one, Appa" I cry and leave.

I shut the door.

I looked out the window.

Why we deserve this?

Everything is alright.

Everything is fine.

What happened to us?

We used to be happy, together.

Even... just the two of us.

---

"i know what am I doing, master"

"you should.. because, once he caught us.. you'll be dead"

"i wasn't.. but he will be"