SEQUEL

"Neara, you're really pretty just like your Mother..." as Jimin caressed the strant of her hair, "this is your big day... are you excited?" he asked while checking his daughter at the mirror in front of them.

"Appa, I'm nervous" she chuckle and spun her head up to see her Appa.

"Don't be, just always remember that your Appa is here. Arasso?"

"Hm" she nod.

She take a deep breathe and look at herself in the mirror just only remembering those days where Jimin is teaching him a new words, manners and helping her doing assignments and those memories when they're close to death.

Everything that happened to her and to his Daddy. It was really not a joke.

"Appa..." she look at his Father in the mirror as he look to her, at the same time.

"Ye?"

"I love you... and Thank you" she smile. As Jimin put his hands on her shoulders, she held his hands while on her own shoulders, "You're hands is still tiny" she chuckle.

Jimin teasingly act that his mad, "You're still my baby!" as he pinched her nose.

"You're my best Daddy!" she smile. She stood up and faced Jimin.

"You really grew up so fast. I remember those days when I'm holding you just like a small bean and carrying you all the way. Those days where you pooped and I need to clean up... now you're going to do it by yourself and to your own baby. Neara, please don't change. I love you"

"I love you too, Daddy. I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss living with you. I can't imagine my life without you, I really can't..." as she quickly hugged Jimin.

It was her big day but she cried because of happiness and being thankful of how lucky she was by having Jimin in her life. A life of a daughter and a Father, together.

"Hey, don't cry... I don't want my beautiful Princess to cry." he poked her cheeks and hug her, "I'm gonna miss you"

"Do you really need to go in America?"

"Yes, we'll be having our reunited comeback for A.R.M.Y's. You know that it's been a years since I debuted and you witnessed it all. We're getting older but still handsome" he laugh.

"Appa!!! I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!"

"Don't ditch your Husband away because of me" he chuckle, "because I know that you doesn't want me to be miles away from you"

"Neara can't promise" she act cutely.

"Yah! Don't say that!"

"Yeppp, I was kidding." she laughed.

Someone knocked on her door.

"Ms. Park, the groom had already arrived at the Church. It was your turn" the Wedding Organizer said. She closed the door.

Neara look at her Father for one more time "Appa, can you stay with us? After I get married"

"I will stay since my flight is on next Friday and besi—"

"No, what I mean is live with us"

"Yah, ofcourse I can't" he laugh, "You should know how to stand up by your feet"

"I'm doing it already"

"I'm serious"

"Ah yea" she pretend that she zipped her mouth, "Appa... shall we go?" Jimin nod and smile.