daddy10 ; three bears

Guys, just a quick question/rant. I was thinking if where you guys from? Idk. Hahaha. I mean — what country. Well, it's optional if you like to tell me or not. It's fine :) x

-----

Appa was finally come home. Today, I'm ready for school. Yes I am. I feel so happy but I really don't know why? I have my Appa in my side.

Everything was perfect.

I have him and he have me.

I love my Appa so much.

I don't want to leave him, yet.

We need to have a more bonding and memories together.

"Appa!" I called him out of the blue. He turn around and smile at me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I requested something?"

"sure thing"

"Can we have a bonding together? just you and me after my school year ends? I'll be attending school for like.. 2 days only for my exams and additional 1 day for my medal and graduation day. Appa, can we got to Halmoni's house? but before that... I want to play at the Park with you"

"sure..." he smile and I nod.

---

An hour passed and he's about to take me to school. He's locking the door, while I was playing behind him. I'm dancing when I saw a man standing behind the tree.

"Appa?"

"Hm?" he's still locking the door.

"there's man..." we looked at tree but he's not there, anymore.

"where?"

"he's standing at the tree, a while ago..."

"Neara..."

"but..." he looked at me, "arasso..." I continued singing.

---
third person:

Jimin had a fight before, he and his wife got married. There's a man who really do love his wife and he can kill anyone just to have her, but what is the sense now? she died.

Chanyeol, he's ready to kill someone just for her. But when he knew that she died? He's blaming not only Jimin but their daughter. (omg mianhae chanyeol oppa)

He went to Jimin's house.

---

jimin's pov

She's doing an aegyo. Everytime that she want to do that, she's always using the 'Three Bears' song to be more cute.

I locked the door when I heard a loud 'Bang'. I quickly turn around and sees my daughter lied on the floor with blood. I almost dropped everything that I've been holding when I see her. I quickly hugged her and carried her into my arms. I have no car.

"Jimin" Jin Hyung came with his car and smiling at me.

"HYUNG!!! HELP!!!!" I yelled and he quickly stepped out from the car, "HELP ME!!! P-PALI!!!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"I DONT KNOW...."

"BRING HER TO THE CAR" He yelled and I did what he say. He decide to get the things that I dropped, especially the key.

He hopped up to the car and quickly drive — heading to the Hospital.

"Who did this to you? my poor girl..." I said and cupped her face, "please don't give up... you will sing 'Three Bears' to Appa, right?"

"Jimin, did you think he did it?" he asked me.

He did it?

Chanyeol did it?