"She burnt it while we were kissing." Sam laughed as the rest of them started laughing at me.

I walked off while flipping them off.

"Awe babe were kidding." Sam said grabbing my hand.

"You guys hurt my feelings." I fake cried sitting on the couch.

"You'll get over it." Jenn shrugged as I laughed.

Soon Claire and Jonah came over and we all sat and talked for a few hours and we all got to know Jonah and he's a really nice guy.

"I approve of him." I said nodding my head as she laughed.

"I don't need your approval." she said as I put my hands up.

"Well then." I said.

"Who's gonna barbecue and what are we gonna cook?" Kian asked.

"Probably some of the guys and there's steak and burger patties and hot dogs in the fridge I think." Andrea said.

"Does anyone have fireworks?" Connor asked.

We all shook our heads no.

"I'll go get some I'll be right back." I said standing up to get my keys.

"I'll go with." Sam said coming with me.

I nodded and grabbed my keys and went to my car and got it.

"Who sells fireworks?" I laughed starting the car.

"I have no clue." He said laughing.

"Me either."

"I don't know I think there were one of the firework stands along the road, you know the ghetto ones we would always go by when we took the shortcut back in middle school." I said as we laughed.

"Oh ya I think there was one. Wasn't that the one with the creepy Mexican dude." Sam said as I nodded.

"He really was creepy." I said laughing.

Sam intertwined our hands as I smiled to myself.

"You know your really beautiful." Sam said.

"Thanks." I said as I blushed.

"Now go before the light turns red." Sam told me as I laughed and went faster before it turned red.

"Good." He said patting me on the head.

"There's the ghetto place. Ew he's even creepier then the one in San Clemente." I laughed getting out of the car.

Sam and I picked out a lot of fireworks as we purchased them and went back to the house.

" We have fireworks!" Sam and I yelled walking inside as no one was in the house, they were all outside.

I set the fireworks on the counter as I put my keys away.

Sam held my hand as I smiled as we went outside.

"Ooo it smells good." I said swinging our arms.

"Where is everyone?" Sam asked and as if I'm cue they all landed in the water.

"Well then." I laughed as I went inside.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

"To change." I said as I went to my room and changed into my bikini and left my clothes and shoes in the cabin.

"Look at that butt." Sam said laughing as I roles my eyes as took his hand bringing him next to me.

"Pervert." I laughed