A Great Bargaining Chip

Mulai dari awal

Feng Yu Heng turned to look at him and said: "I was just shouting randomly. It was just a guess."

Xuan Tian Qi shrugged and smiled. Speaking with this county princess was always entertaining. He had experienced this point a few days prior when Xuan Tian Ming had secretly brought him to Tong Sheng pavilion.

"Younger sister and ninth brother really played this situation well, handing this mess to this prince. Do you know how many times the deity with miraculous hands has come to the Jing Palace? If it were not for this prince's hidden guard being vigilant, I fear that this one's head would have been taken away countless times."

"Eldest brother is a businessman. If you can not even protect yourself, how could you dare to do this business?" Feng Yu Heng looked Xuan Tian Qi with a smile, "Last time, his Highness the ninth prince said that so long as eldest brother helps us act out this play to the end, there will naturally be no shortage of benefits to you."

"Oh?" Xuan Tian Qi sat down across from her then asked seriously: "Then tell me, what exactly will I get from this business opportunity?" The reason he dared dive into Xuan Tian Ming's crisis was because of a hatred he had developed for Xuan Tian Ye many years ago. Secondly, Xuan Tian Ming had said that if he provided support, Feng Yu Heng would give him a pleasant surprise. Thus, he decided to participate in this play for the sake of receiving that surprise. He even acted very well with the Emperor. Even when told to act kindly to Chen Yu and give her a full set of crystal head ornaments, he actually did it. Now, it was time for that surprise to be made known.

Feng Yu Heng looked back at him with a serious expression. After a long while, she finally said: "So long as eldest brother is able to coordinate with us and father Emperor in suppressing his Highness the third prince's personal army, we will, at the very least, be able to push them back from the North to the Central Plains. So long as we are able to maintain control of Da Shun's territory, everything will be easier to handle."

She did not directly state what her gift would be, but she did suddenly reveal her, Xuan Tian Ming and the Emperor's main goal.

Xuan Tian Qi naturally knew that the third prince had been amassing a personal army over the years in order to seize the throne; however, he did not understand why they had to stop him from gathering in the North.

He verbalized his doubts, and Feng Yu Heng very honestly told him: "Because we suspect that he may have collaborated with Qian Zhou. If we allow them to join hands, I fear that it will not be as easy to deal with at a later date."

Was it easy now?

Xuan Tian Qi smiled bitterly, "It isn't easy now, either! You also saw it. A full set of crystal ornaments, and Feng Chen Yu turned around then gifted it to your Feng family's fourth young miss. I fear that fifth bro is already chatting with the fourth young miss Feng. As for your eldest sister, Feng Chen Yu, although she is the most beautiful in the city, I see that her brain is a little lacking. Does this sort of person truly have the aspect of the phoenix?"

"Whether or not she does is not for us to say. After being spread around for so many years, even if people were told not to believe it, they would still think about it a bit. As for the crystal ornaments..." Feng Yu Heng felt another wave of irritation, "There will always be unexpected mishaps. We will carefully investigate once again, so there is no need for eldest brother to mind. Either way, the one father Emperor is paying most attention to as candidate to be heir to the throne is eldest brother. Let's first watch to see if his Highness the third prince will be able to endure. Secondly, I just hope that he can relax his guard towards his Highness the ninth prince, giving us time to deal with the private troops that have already gone to the North. As for eldest brother's reward for this business..."