My Dear Emperor (XXIX)

A/N: !!Warning!! Near the end of the chapter there are some explicit details that some might find disturbing. If it is not your cup of tea, you can skip.

———

Many were grateful to have a benevolent and kind male empress. Although his background was shrouded in mystery and they couldn't trust him just yet, he provided relief to the villages on the eastern border and even helped the victims without claiming anything to his name. It was only after one of the relief workers recognized that Xu XiuLan was the empress did they all bow down to him, but before that he took on the task as any of them had done.

Xu XiuLan also funded for food, shelter, and clothes for the victims as well as started rebuilding the homes.

---

Once the auspicious hour arrived, the captive eastern savages were brought to the middle of the imperial city to receive their judgement. Along the way the riled up citizens throw rocks and rotten food at the eastern savages. They were locked in the wooden padlocks and are publically humiliated before they were punished. Many of them were pulled apart by their head and four limbs. The higher officials were punished by death by a thousand cuts.

The middle of the city was dyed a deep red. The citizens were satisfied by the death of the barbarians because they could see the immense pain that was manifested on their faces. Many had suffered long enough under their shambolic preponderant. Wu QingJue walked out of the sidelines and drew his sword. He stood in front of the commander and aimed his sword at their neck, "Our emperor would like to send your head back as a courtesy present for coming to Xuan Xing."

Giving a taunting smile, Wu QingJue sneered, "Give our condolences to your emperor, when you 'see' him."

With a swing of his sword, their head rolled onto the floor with blood exuding from the headless neck. He strode over and picked up the head with a disgusted look on his face. Tossing it to a nearby soldier, Wu QingJue instructed, "Carefully package it and send it back to the eastern nation. See that it will be presentable to the eastern nation's emperor."

They cupped their hands, "Yes, general."

Taking the head, they escorted the head to be packaged.

When the head of the commander reached the eastern nation, the eastern nation's emperor, Yeung Bai's expression cracked. He kicked the retainer down the steps of the dragon throne. The blue vein on his forehead was apparent as it was popping out. Removing his dao¹ from its scabbard, he slowly made his way over to the retainer who was kowtowing on the floor currently and begging for forgivingness. Lifting his hand, the blade fell and looped off the head of the retainer as their lifeless body fell onto the floor.

Blood splashed all over his face and robes. Glancing down at his dirtied robes, Yeung Bai's blazed with virulence as his chest was heavily heaving. Covering his face with his free hand, he let out a hollow laugh, "Good, good, good. Xuan Xing is very daring. Does Emperor Tu think that We are some paper tigers²? To send back the head of one of Our men as a 'gift', they aren't giving any face to Us."

Flicked his hand, the blood on the dao sword flew off and it became clean once again. "Let Us return the favor and send them a 'present' in return."

His knuckles cracked as he strangled the handle of the sword. Yeung Bai eyed at the eunuch who was standing nearby, "Cleaning up this mess and give word to Our men. Have them assemble everyone and prepare for incursion. We will go personally 'pay' our dear friend, Emperor Tu for sending us such a 'gift'."

The eunuch bowed, "This servant will do as you wish, your majesty."

---

In the great hall, two figures were rocking to and fro on the dragon throne. With both legs bent and thighs plastered to his chest, Xu XiuLan lets out a moan, "Nyaah~ Haah... Too fast."

Beads of sweat fell down his slender neck and chest. His long silky and inky black was stuck onto his damp skin. His abdomen was covered in Tu HuaLi's love marks and a mix their love juices and sweat. The thick white fluid pooled on his flat stomach. Tu HuaLi kissed their lips, ravaging it, "Can you feel Us here, inside of you, Lan'er?"

Tu HuaLi grinded his hip against Xu XiuLan, his enlarged member was rubbed against Xu XiuLan's prostate. He whimpered, his mind could not gather a single rational thought as all he could focus on was the sensation that Tu HuaLi was giving him as it continued to enter and exit him. His cheeks were flushed and his half lidded eyes gave off a sultry look, making him look as if he was only drunk.

Seeing Xu XiuLan's passionate face Tu HuaLi's member seemed to only swell in size. The walls were pushed even further as it expanded inside of him, the muscles were tightly wrapped around his jade stick like a glove.

In one deft movement, Tu HuaLi drew back and slammed into Xu XiuLan causing him to climax from the rough action. Xu XiuLan's body shuddered at the euphoric sensation he received. His muscles contracted from his orgasm, it made Tu HuaLi clench his jaw from the inner ring muscles pulsating and seemingly kissing his rod. His eyes darkened at the tingling sensation that he was feeling from down below, it gave him a feeling of pleasure. Tu HuaLi continued to thrust inside of Xu XiuLan as he held onto their waist.

Feeling them enter him so deeply and the release of the scalding liquid in his innermost part. Xu XiuLan mewled. He felt incredibly full as Tu HuaLi had been 'feeding' him the entire time. He had forgotten how many times he has been 'fed' already. His rectumn eagerly swallowed up every last drop.

Knowing that Xu XiuLan was close to climaxing, Tu HuaLi played with his front side. Moving up and down their shaft, he did not forget to massage the head as well. Xu XiuLan tried to close his legs subconsciously. He was still very sensitive from his previous ejaculation.The pressure was slowly creeping up his jade stick. Xu XiuLan's rosy petal like lips trembled as he released once more. From the opening of his rod, his fluid flew out and added to his small collection on his stomach.

Tu HuaLi moved his hand and touched the subtle and elastic skin. He moved upwards spreading liquid on their belly, he could feel them quiver at his touch. He chuckled, "You're still so sensitive, Lan'er."

His voice was brimming with affection, as his eyes locked on at the man who was still experiencing the bliss after effects of climaxing.

---

¹Dao: A type of chinese sword usually used for slashing for chopping, it is most known as a chinese sabre or chinese broadswords.

²Paper Tiger: Something that seems threatening but is actually much weaker than it looks like.