Bearer of Thy Oath (XXVI)

Mikael gave a taunting smirk as his form began to disintegrate. His body slowly turned into feathers and scattered all around Uriel. His mocking voice echoed out loud, "Come and find me, brother."

Uriel frowned. Had he known that Mikael would flee instead of fighting to the death, he would've set up a barrier so that Mikael couldn't escape. He bent his elbow and raised his arm. Opening his hand, thirteen scarlet lights illuminated condensed in his palm before dispersing into the air, "Find him."

---

When Mikael fled, he had run to the City of Jasmine; Damascus. It was located in Syria in the middle east. There the oldest city dwells and continues to live, until now. The heat of the war was located in Damascus as the bible had predicted; "The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap¹". The Armageddon has finally arisen after many centuries of just awaiting blindly at the words of a prophecy.

In the amidst of the fighting, was Mikael. He was still recovering from the wounds that he had received from Uriel. He dashed through the waves of angels and demon. If he is here, it would be harder for Uriel to come for him.

He whizzed passed Gabriel and some of the archangels who were bravely fighting on the greater demons of the seventy two pillars of Solomon. As he flew farther and farther into the core of the war, two red streaks of light caught up to him. How could he not recognize what they were? They had become famous after their creation, even their Father had praised Uriel for such creations that almost mimicked his own.

He gritted his teeth, "Curse."

Now that they had found him, it was almost impossible for him to escape. Just as he predicted, eleven other apostles made their way to his location. They were very different from the angels that were made, pure and whole. They were carved from chaos and in chaos, there is darkness. They were a creation that contradicted itself. With looks and powers of that of an angel, but the heart of a demon. They could withstand the bright and holiness of their Father and the church and also be alright in the realms of Hell.

They caused a major scare when they first debuted. Many demons feared them for their prowess, while many of the angels feared them for their difference and nefarious nature. While angels are created with two wings, they only had one and its color was like that of their maker's; red. Dealing with one of them alone was just a notch below that of an archangel, their strength was overwhelming. If Mikael was going to take them on, he would be overwhelmed as he could only fight three of them at once but there was ten more than what he could handle.

Mikael looked back to see the apostles decimating everything in their path as they paved their way over. Waves of dark almost black blood sprayed into the air and soon droplets of rain made from demon blood poured down onto the Earth. Mikael tried to speed up his flying speed and flapped his wings. One golden light followed by thirteen red lights passed through the battlefield.

Down below, the Sovereign that had been watching gave off a chilling aura and a smile that didn't reach to his eyes. The person that he was looking for came right on time, he was feeling a bit... bored. Watching the ceaseless killing going on in a humdrum repetitive cycle. He stood up and suddenly disappeared from his throne room, only wisps of black smoke and feathers floated in the air.

The chase continued as Mikael was just meters away from being caught. What he spotted in the distance was one of the holy places. As he narrowed his eyes down on the building and targeted it as where he was planning to go to. Just as he was less than five meters away, a cold voice sounded by his ear, "I finally found you."

Mikael's eyes widened as the back of his head was grabbed and he was forcefully pushed down. He was slammed onto the floor and slid all the way into the building.

Boom

He felt someone sitting on his back as they held his head in place. A cold waft of air radiated from the person on him. The other person seemed quite amused and enjoyed what he was seeing. His voice full of ridicule yanked back Mikael's hair, "Did you miss me, Mikael?"

Mikael scoffed, "Lucifer, I should've known that you would come. You coward."

Lucifer laughed as if he had just heard the funniest joke but a dangerous glint flashed in his dark red eyes, "You're still quite full of yourself, brother. What did you expect me to do? Forget everything that had happened? You're a fool yourself, Mikael."

"Do not forget what you have done, Mikael. All that you have given to me, I will gladly return it."

Lucifer licked his lips in anticipation and shredded Mikael's clothes. He whipped out his member and rubbed it in between the crevasse of two bouncy mounds. The tip of his member secreting pre c*m. It made lewd slick noises as it lucubrated in between the two mounds.

Lucifer's voice was husky and deep as he said, "Ready?"

His words were laced with laughter as if Mikael was ever going to be 'ready'. The intense heat that Lucifer's member was giving off, was almost hot enough to burn Mikael. In one swoop he penetrated Mikael's chrysanthemum and drew blood. It made Mikael scream out in pain, "Yaahh!"

(A/N: Jk. Here's the real continuation of the part below, after Lucifer said that he was going to return the favor. There's no pa pa pa... Heh~ ♪( 'θ`)  Author just felt like messing around... Don't kill me, okay? (○p>ω<)尸")

Mikael cast a quick spell and light spikes appeared from the wall, they intended to stab right through Lucifer. Lucifer grinned. He had expected some sort of trick from Mikael. He leaned back and did a backflip, making a perfect arch. As he landed, the apostles caught up. They eyed Lucifer and Mikael. His six blackened wings were gallantly displayed behind him. The caught onto the rays of the sun and faintly took on the golden orange sunset colour.

His upper body was bare, the scar proudly shown, black leather pants that outlined his fine muscled legs, his long hair had two braids with silver clips at the bottom, and his horns emitted a dark hazy aura that was discernible to the eye.

Though their mission was solely on Mikael, they could tell that there would be some trouble to complete it.

Lucifer did not even try to suppress the animosity in his eyes and the waves of frigid killing intent radiated off of him. It was almost as if he was using it to warn the apostles to stay away. The crushing pressure made the oxygen in the air thin out. The temperature dropped to a freezing point, where it started to crystallize and freeze the moisture right out of the atmosphere. Most would've crumbled and become frozen at the exertion he was giving off, but the apostles stood unaffected by it.

They only slightly glanced at Lucifer before turning their head away. Their eyes were trained in Mikael, and Mikael alone.

---

¹"The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.": Verse from the Bible, Isaiah 17 verse 1.

": Verse from the Bible, Isaiah 17 verse 1