Knocked Up (B+A) (XII)

Xie Ying took Fu Xinyi to the Ivory Abacus, it was a up scaled restaurant. It was an extremely popular place and their customer service was known to be top notched. It was located in a conspicuous place ten minutes from the company. In truth, Fu Xinyi had only chosen this restaurant because she it was expensive. She didn't have to worry about the price, like always she wasn't going to be paying for anything anyways.

As they waited for their food, Fu Xinyi would sneakily take photos of Xie Ying and post it on her social media. She typed the captions: 〚Out at lunch with handsome. ♥~(ゝω・)〛

She had omitted the upper part of face and only had his nose and below. Even if that was all, it couldn't hide his charm from that refined jawline to his adam's apple, or those wrists and hands. They were simply too tempting. No matter what position and angle she took, he looked perfect as if he had ben ready for it. Her post soon became a hot topic amongst the netizens. Many wondered who the hottie was.

As Fu Xinyi looked at the comments that were blowing up her phone, she gave a smug smile. That's right he's mine.

Xie Ying wasn't oblivious to her not-so-sneaky photograph shots. He knew that she was taking pictures and posting it online. Her characteristics were too predictable. She had wanted to flaunt off to others, it was in her disgusting nature to do so. For now, he will let it slide.

While she was happy, someone on the upper floor of the restaurant was extremely unhappy. The phone in his hand cracked and the air around him turned deadly. He narrowed his sights onto Xie Ying who was sitting below him on the 1st floor of the restaurant.

Yesterday, after receiving the information, his body felt a sense of excitement that he hadn't felt before. His hands became sweaty, his throat felt like he had a lump, and his blood pumping throughout his body. Just imagining the others voice aroused him and his throat tightened. When morning finally came, he had called the number. To his disappointment, he didn't get to hear Xie Ying's voice and only got to his voicemail. He decided to try again later in the day, he didn't want to pester or scare him away.

When his hackers notified him that the cell's location, he had them watch it for any movement. Now he had Xie Ying's home address, he would lock down on him. He had Dong Boqin pull up all the information on Xie Ying and read them instead of doing his work. He tossed that at Dong Boqin to do, his Ying'er was more important.

After reading, he became even more intrigued. Ying'er was a beta? But what kind of beta would have that kind of presence? Although he didn't care whether his Ying'er was a alpha, beta, or an omega. It was still shocking to know, his Ying'er seemed more of an alpha. Xie Ying's background was normal enough and didn't have anything outstanding in it. The only thing that bothered him was Xie Ying's parents, but he'll deal with them soon enough after getting his hands on Xie Ying himself.

He wanted to dump all of his work and leave to go to Xie Ying, but there were too many important meetings this morning that he couldn't miss. He could only receive updates from his hackers. Once he dealt with everything he needed to do, he would go straight there..

He was planning to wait and catch Xie Ying later, but it seems that he had to act sooner. He dislike these tenacious roaches, especially that one that was sitting across from his Ying'er. He phoned the hackers, "Get rid of that post and shut down her account."

"Also, send me all the information you can on her."

On the other side, the hackers, "...." (・0・。(・-・。(・0・。(・-・。)

As much as their curious minds wanted to know what was going on, it was best if they did't say anything, "Yes, zhuxi."

The more he stared at them the more poignant his glares became. He really wanted to make that woman disappear from this world. He left the restaurant first and sat in his car waiting.

---

Xie Ying had felt like he was being watched, he looked where he felt it come from. He caught a familiar silhouette from his peripheral vision. Even though Xie Ying's face remained expressionless, but inside he was wondering where Bao Bao was. He was supposed to keep a lock on him. He had thought that it would've slowed that man down, he still needed another week or two.

Not to count that he even switched to a new phone and even left his old one behind. What luck did he have meet him here. Xie Ying half assed listened to Fu Xinyi, inserting a couple single responses here and there as he kept an eye on the scowling man above. He didn't know why, but he felt a little guilty inside like a naughty child that had just been caught doing something bad.

When he notice the man leave, he was slightly relieved. He was starting to worry about Bao Bao, they hadn't gone this long without contact before.

When they finished eating, Xie Ying paid for the meal as usual. Fu Xinyi was content and her belly was full, that she didn't even notice that her account had been locked down. She was planning on contacting the dealer for that 'item' as she hummed. They exited the restaurant and was walking to his car. Xie Ying noticed that the street was strangely quiet for this time of day.

Though he had suspicion to why it was so quiet, Xie Ying couldn't do anything about it now that it was already like this.

Just as they turned the corner and was about five feet away from his car, a black mercedes benz car drove relatively close to the edge of the side walk. The door abruptly opened and a long sturdy arm grabbed Xie Ying and pulled him into the car. Fu Xinyi screamed, but was quickly quieted by a group of men dressed in black suits. They didn't hold back and harshly knocked her out. Their boss commanded them to do so, they couldn't disobey his words.

Xie Ying couldn't help but be shocked. Why was this man so brazen? It was still daylight out. He even cleared the streets.

Two sturdy arms were wrapped around his body as he was pressed against someone's sturdy chest. He could feel the hot hair on the nape of his neck. Xie Ying looked back and met his eyes, "And what honors do I owe to zhuxi?"

The man's devilish smile was truly seductive, but his eyes were cold and contrasted from his lips. He nibbled on the side of Xie Ying's neck, "So you know me, Ying'er?"

His magnetic voice was like music to one's ears. Xie Ying flinched at the contact with that man's teeth. He shot the man a look, "Of course I do. You're Lin Xiu, the mysterious CEO of Lin Corp. The only prodigious alpha son of the Lin family. Taking over the company at the age of twenty, you've been in the business for thirteen years."

The corner of Lin Xiu's lip curved up, his Ying'er had done his research. He whispered into Xie Ying's ear, "You surprise me, Ying'er. I'm truly happy that you know so much about me."

Xie Ying moved his head away, "You didn't answer my question."

Lin Xiu pressed Xie Ying's body closer to his and bit the back nape of his neck harshly, leaving teeth marks and drawing blood slightly. Xie Ying winced. Lin Xiu's eyes stared in satisfaction at his work, "I have come for you, Ying'er."