October 4, 2018

Dear friend,
    I have recently discovered that a connotation of semicolons has been formed. Apparently, they are supposed to be a symbol for suicide. I do not know why or can even begin to comprehend how, but that is not for me to answer. That is for the people that write it all over the media. The obsessives.
    It is true, I obsess over things, too. Actually, I only obsess over writing. Writing has become my life; it is a desire only to be currently fulfilled by Wattpad. So thank you, Wattpad. This app has helped me so much in my artistic skill as a creative author.
    Now, I will stop trying to sound sophisticated until maybe later in this letter. I sat with my girlfriend today. And I didn't eat. So I got really hungry, and I didn't know what to do. So I read some more of Play On. And after that I made it through the day.
    I think I might have a B in pre algebra. I need to pick that up by my next report card. I would absolutely die if I got a B. So, I need to study. Which means I need to write less.
    And I will also be writing a lot less. My mother has declared that I cannot be on my phone at home after school. And she may be limiting my time on my phone on the weekends.
    With that said, if I do not post a lot, then that is probably the reason.
    I am on the bus right now, and I won't have anythingnelse to write about today, so I will just post this. The only thing that might happen again is a chocolate Twinkie smashed into my face.
    Love always,
    Zombastik