Au one-shot chapter (not part of main story)

Authors note: hey guys I know I haven't updated a regular chapter in two days, but I really wanted to do this one-shot for a while. Finleymorris04  and I were bouncing off ideas a while back and I thought of a scenario where Clem wants a baby and her and vi are married and they end up adopting sooo I hope you enjoy and I swear in my damn life I will have a regular chapter out tomorrow editing has been a pain in the ass!

Violet's pov

"Alright Louis see you tomorrow!" I yell to my coworker as I leave the garage, sighing from a long day at work. (Yes I am having Violet work as a mechanic, no I don't know why I can picture her being one. Just deal please lol)

"Well isn't someone all sunshines and rainbows" I look up from the ground, to the source of the sarcasm.

At the sight of Clem, I smile instantly, but roll my eyes in a attempt to look annoyed, "I thought I told you that you didn't have to pick me up."

She shrugs, giving me a innocent look, "what saying you didn't miss me?"

"Nope not at all, who wants to be around a teacher? Blah!" I tease and fake gag at the mention of her new job.

"Hey you were all for me going to get my teaching degree!!" She pouts.

"Truuue..." I say in a bored tone, as I slowly walk up to her. Trying to hide what I was about to do, then I quickly pick her up into my arms and spin her around.

At first she jumps at the sudden action, but then she quickly turns into a ball of life bursting with laughter. Let's just say that sound made all my exhaustion and annoyance disappear, replacing those feelings with ones of contentment and pure bliss.

"Teachers can be hot too..." I tease and she rolls her eyes, before I finally put her on the ground and she pulls me in for a passionate kiss.

"Well you get a detention for being a little miss attitude" she says and backs away from me, "come on we need to get you home and in a bath, you reek of oil!" She exclaims, scrunching her nose up and fake disgust.

"Ohhhh come onnn" I fake whine as I try to pull her back in for another kiss.

"Nah ah ah home now" she demands pointing a finger toward the car.

"Grrr fine, but you owe me" I say and I open the drivers door for her and I bow down like a butler and she rolls her eyes, climbing in.

Once I am seated she tells me to go through her phone, since she wants to she me what her and her class did today. Clementine teaches a 1st grade class and she loves them to death. I am really glad she took the time to become something she enjoys, and working for her to be able to go was worth it, since I get to see the smile on her face everyday.

"And Annie made me a necklace out of beads that read best teacher..." Clem finishes and I realized I had zoned out looking at Clem's face in the pictures.