Chapter 11: Wasn't a dream

I feel my face light up, like a beacon, it would have put a apple to shame. I didn't know what to say...does this mean she feels the same?

I just look at her and she starts laughing as she lifts me up, "Now who was just talking big a second ago? Almost on the burst of tears?" She teases, as I wrap my legs around her waist as she sits me on top of the back of the couch.

"I-I..." she cuts me off as I notice her face get closer and closer again.

"Don't think...just kiss me..." she whispers and it's like I'm put under hypnosis.

This time I take the lead, I push my lips onto hers and I hear her moan in approval. Violet then nibbles on my bottom lip, and I sort of squeal at the new sensation. My face got even redder at that moment, if it were possible. Wanting to try out some stuff on my own, I bite her lip like she did me. I once walked in on Jane and Luke one time, and I tried to mimic what I saw. I slide my tongue into Violets mouth.

I thought it would have been awkward or, even unnatural. It wasn't like that though, it was like my instinct kicked in and I knew what I was doing. Like I had done it a thousand times before. I feel Violet tense up, surprised at my actions. She didn't complain though, and we circled our tongues together. There were dancing it felt like in a way, always in sync.

Sudden knocking on the door snapped us out of it. "Hey who's in there?" I sigh as Violet growls under her breath at the interruption.

That accent was all too familiar, Violet and I stare at each other unconsciously. What does that make us now?

"Hellooooo?" The voice said again in her country accent.

"What the hell you want Ruby?" Violet says in her usual annoyed voice, acting way too casual. MeanWhile I was a hot mess.

"Why in the hell is the door locked?" Ruby asks and I hear her jingle the doorknob.

Violet steps back from me, and I rush to fix myself. "Just..." Violet looks around.

"Clem wanted some books on herbs" Vi opens the door and crosses her arms.

"For medical supplies, so we aren't totally blind and clueless, leaving it to Tenn." Vi finishes.

I walk over and try my best to act as normal as Vi.

"You need the door locked for that?" Ruby looks at me, with a murderous intent in her eyes, she would never forgive me for what happened to Marlon. I just knew it...

"I have trouble concentrating when to many people are around, or talking" I say and mentally dance at my excuse. 'Goo girl go girl!'

"We thought if we locked the door, we would actually learn something" Violet emphases, going to her empty look. "Looks like some people can't get a memo"

"Whatever! Just..." Ruby sighs, "Assim and Louis need help.." Ruby scoffs and turns around.

"You may not be a damn good role model for that boy, I at least hope you can handle that much.."

I grab Violets arm, in a attempt to keep her from launching at Ruby. "Got it..."

Ruby doesn't look back as she walks out of the library.

"I didn't realize she could be a bitch..." Violet says rolling her eyes.

I shake my head, and blush as I realize that actually happened...