How it began

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors.

The character Flame later on known as Flameclaw is owned by LongtailLover26     check out her by clicking her name.
__________________________________________________________________________________
  Cinderpelt looked at moon and sighed 'if only he knew I love him or what happened'. She pads to the medicine den and looked at the medicine cat, Yellowfang, who is currently sleeping like the rest of the clan. She licked Yellowfang's head, she turned on heel, dropping her 'hurt' leg down. It was all a hoax so Fireheart wouldn't be close to her to find out her secret. She streaked across the camp.

"Goodbye my clan mates...I'm sorry" She whispers, a tear drips to the ground. She ran till she was near her cave. It was far away from the clan borders. If she walked towards the clans she would be at the border with Thunderclan and Shadowclan. She had fixed it up. It has smaller caves so she has a medicine den, nursery, a leader den, warriors den, apprentice den and a dirt place. She padded to the leader den and settled in her bed and smiled. Tomorrow is a new day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Dawn comes(With the clan)

A yowl woke up the clan. Fireheart ,with Sandstorm at his heels, ran towards where the yowl came from. They found Yellowfang crying in her den.

"I thought we had more time...I thought we had more time" She whimpered. Fireheart furrowed his eyebrows at her words. He walked forward, walking past Bluestar, and softly licked Yellowfang's ear.

"Yellowfang what do you mean?" He softly asked. She looked at him tears falling to the ground.

"She left" She whispered, sadly. "Cinderpelt left" She says. Fireheart gasped and stepped back, shocked. Bluestar eyes widens , while Sanstorm seemed undeterred, happy even.

"W-why?" Fireheart stammered. Yellowfang's eyes suddenly become guarded. She stands, swiping away any remaining tears. She pushed past Firestar.

"You don't deserve to know" She snarled and padded away. Fireheart watched her, confused. 'Did I drive her away?'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________(With Cinderpelt)

Cinderpelt got up and stretched, giving a satisfied purr as a pop is heard, and she sits to groom herself. Once she finished the task she looked around and sighed. The silence was heavy and suffocating. The many words that needed to be said now stuck in her throat like a stubborn piece of food. Her ears pricked as voices are heard.

"I'm not sure Scarlett" A male voice said, hushly.

"Don't be a scaredy cat, Flame" A female voice said. Cinderpelt chose this moment to walk from her hiding spot, right in front of the two. They gasped and cowered,well the female did..um Scarlett did. Flame stepped in front of Scarlett in a protective manner.

"What do you want wild cat?" He growled.

"The same applys to you your in my home" Cinderpelt said, casually.

"We don't need your permission" His voice was strong, but you could see the fear in his eyes. Cinderpelt walked over to examine the cats. They both flinched and backed up. Cinderplet laughed and leap on top of them. It seemed that Flame was named right after his color, which reminded Cinderpelt vaguely of Firestar, his eyes were amber. Rose was a dirty red and had dark green eyes. They froze under her. They were a little younger than her.

"Do you want to live in the forest?" Cinderpelt asked, when she got off them.

"Y-Yes why?" Scarlett spoke, while Flame nodded.

"You can live with me" Cinderpelt smiled.

"Really wow that's so cool!" Scarlett danced.

"Thank you" Flame says, softly.

"The question is can you handle it" Cinderpelt mused.

"What do you mean?" Scarlett asked.

"Well can you eat live prey? Survive the bare-leaf?"Cinderpelt questioned "How are we going to get those collars of your off?"

"Easy we did it before" Flame said. He slipped out of his collar and rolled his neck. Scarlett following after him. A fire lights her eyes.

"And we will try our best" Scarlett said and Flame smiled.

"One more question are you mates? Siblings? Or friends?"Cinderpelt said.

"Were mates" Flame replied, Scarlett blushed. Cinderpelt nodded 'this will be the start of a new beginning'

Hidden kitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें