When He Gets Jealous

Sebastian
When stepping out of his office at the KCPD, Sebastian slightly glared in confusion when hearing your laugh echo from the down the hallway. When he peeked around the corner, he seen Joseph leaning against the front desk and you in front of him. You were grinning and smiling, while Joseph was doing the same. "Sebby," you cheered with a grin. Joseph turned to look at him with a grin of his own too. "Hey, Dollface," he mumbled. "What are you doing here?" You furrowed your brows as he stepped in front of Joseph. He cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead, which made you roll your eyes. "I texted you that I had to drop off Joseph's coat. He left it in our car when you and him went patrolling." Joseph crossed his arms and smirked. Sebastian then parted his lips and nodded, then smirked as well. "Oh. Okay," he breathed. "Well, I'm going to have Sebastian walk me out Joseph," you said. Joseph nodded with a thumbs up. After that, Sebastian walked you to the door and to your car. Once there, he pulled you into a tight hug. "Such a turn on when your jealous," you whispered in his ear. Sebastian smirked, then rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "If that's a way to get me to admit I was jealous, then maybe I was."
Joseph
"Miss (L/n)!" You stopped on the first step that led up to the second floor of the apartment complex. It was early in the morning. You had to leave for work in a few minutes, but you decided to check the mail first. Sadly, nothing was in the mail slot. When you turned, you smiled seeing the mailman. "I have your mail!" he called out. As you waited for him to dig through the bag of his, Joseph peeked around the corner of the stairwell. He glared towards the young male, who was grinning and blushing madly. This wasn't like him to get jealous, but he knew this young man had a thing for you. As you took the mail and gave your thanks, you headed back up the staircase. Since you walked so quietly, Joseph turned around only to bump into you. "Joseph? I thought you were still asleep?" Joseph parted lips while blushing. He cleared his throat, then took a step back when you crossed his arms. "I was. But. I just." "You're stuttering. You were spying on me? Or you hiding something?" Joseph shrugged, then started to head back up the steps after sparing a glance above your head. When you turned, you seen the mailman still talking to the guest. "Uh-huh," you hummed. "I knew it."
Ruvik
"Gah! I'm so sorry." After getting bumped into, you ended up dropping your binder. When you did so, papers fell out. You smiled and squatted down, along with the young man around your age. "No, it's okay." You both reached for a paper and ended up bumping heads, which caused you both to faintly laugh. As Ruvik stepped into the busy hallway and out of the lab room. Shortly after he did, his attention went straight towards the young man. His eyes narrowed, fist clenched, and he sped walked towards to two of you. Once you stood up, Ruvik stepped in front of you and stared down at young man with hate. "Ruvik," you whispered. You held onto Ruvik's hand and pulled him to the side, which caused the man to hand you your binder before running off. "He helped my clumsy ass." Ruvik glanced at you, then looked down. "Ruben. I love you and only you. No need to get jealous." Ruvik rolled his eyes, then smirked when you kissed his chin. "And don't say you were just being protective," you grinned. This caused him roll his eyes once more, but you gave him another kiss.
Leslie
"Here you go." You smiled and took the paper cup of water once of the staff gave you. Today, you and Leslie were at Beacon for an appointment of his. You were also not feeling like yourself due to the weather change. By that, you had an uncontrollable cough. Leslie tried his best to make you feel okay, but you had to do the same to him as well. It wasn't long before an old, kind man brought you some water. When he did, Leslie shot a glare. He had both arms around you with his head on your shoulder. That was until he released you. "Leslie!" you whined. Leslie smacked the cup of water out of your hand before standing up. "Leslie go get you more. Yes, yes. Leslie go get you more," he mumbled. As he shuffled away, you shook your head with a light sigh. "Napkins too," you smiled.
Stefano
Stefano glared towards the young man you were talking to. You and Stefano were both at an event that was behind held in the park of Krimson. It was a photography event at that, so many of your and Stefano's work was being displayed. When Stefano went back to his studio to retrieve your camera, in which he volunteered to do so, he zapped back to see you smiling. You and a client were talking about photo ideas for his wedding, and they were somewhat embarrassing to mention as well. "Darling," Stefano whispered. He snuck up behind you and held you close to him. The male smirked, then started to back up slowly after seeing Stefan softly nibble at your neck. "Well, I'll leave you be Miss," the gentleman laughed. "Hope to have you at the wedding!" After waving him off, you turned to Stefano with an eyebrow raise. "Hm?" "Thanks to you, love, for being jealous, he and his husband might not higher me." Stefano's eye widened, but he smirked and cupped your cheeks. "Jealous? Darling, I always get what I want," Stefano whispered. You rolled your eyes, then accepted a deep kiss from Stefano.