When He Slaps Your Butt

Sebastian
You leaned over the kitchen sink as you talked on the phone with your friend. You gave faint laughs and multiple expressions when hearing her story of her crazy blind date experience. Sebastian smirked and locked the door once stepping inside with the mail you asked him to get from the lobby. You smiled at him, seeing him in his dark-plus, pj bottoms with a plain, white t-shirt that gripped his chest. You then gave a lip bite and kept talking, averting your gaze away. Sebastian smirked, giving an eye roll with light-pink cheeks. "Ah!" You yelped. You rubbed your rear after Sebastian gave you a soft, slap on the butt when placing the mail on the counter beside you. "I saw that." "Well, I felt that!"
Joseph
"Have a safe trip," Joseph mumbled. You kissed Joseph's lips deeply, then pulled back and smiled when he pecked your nose. "I will. Be safe too on your task and such." Joseph smiled then pulled open your car door for you. You were on your way to visit your friend, whom lived in the next city over. It would only be a day trip, meaning you would arrive back tomorrow morning. "I'll miss you," he mumbled. As you were leaned over to get into the car, Joseph gave you a soft pop on the butt with blushing cheeks. You blushed more when looking at him after getting situated. "I'll miss you too," you giggled. Once you left with another kiss from him, Joseph turned to see Kidman and Sebastian sitting in the car that was behind yours. "Who knew you had it in you?" Kidman said. "Why are you two doing a stakeout on the street?! On me!"
Ruvik
"Gah! I can't believe I'm going to be late, Ruvik!" You yelled while walking down the hallway with him. You were walking at a normal pace for Ruvik told you not to worry about you being late, but you didn't listen to him. "As I said before. I am worshiped by these professors." You sighed, then swallowed heavily when Ruvik pulled open the door to your first class. "(L/n)! You're late. Need I remind you that your test." The professor then went quiet when Ruvik stepped inside the classroom with his arms crossed. "My apologies," he said. "I had her in my possession." After that was said, Ruvik gave you an upward slap on the butt, which echoed through the room.  You blushed with parted lips as you walked up the stairs to the nearest seat. You didn't look back at Ruvik for you knew he was smirking as many students were left stunned as well. "Gah..now I'm gonna get in more trouble Ruben.."
Leslie
"T-tag." You smiled at Leslie after he tapped your shoulder. You walked him to the park so the two of you could get fresh air. Tianna was here too, except she was sitting on the bench and reading a book. You stood up from the swing and followed him, very slowly though. "Tag!" You smiled. After rushing past him, you hid behind a slide. As you caught your breath, got gave a confused look towards Leslie, who was now missing. "Leslie?" "T-Tag." You gasped and placed both hands to your rear after Leslie popped your butt with both hands. You were flustered, you even glanced at Tianna, who was blushing and chuckling. "N-not h-hide and seek," Leslie smiled. "Sorry.." you mumbled. Taking his hand as you rubbed your butt.
Stefano
"The view was perfect. Why did I let my unsteadiness get the best of me?" Stefano mumbled while rubbing his palm. You were rubbing your rear with narrowed eyes as he sat in his stool that was at his desk. "And I thought you were a gentleman," you smirked. After accidentally knowing over film rolls, you quickly leaned down and pick them  up before Stefano came up the stairs. Once he did, he smirked at the sight. Stefano looked at you, then looked at his work that he was organizing. "Oh, darling, I am. But I can be rough," he whispered, which caused you to blush more.