When You Sing To Him

(Saw this last morning. My gosh, I never related to something so much XD)
Sebastian
"Oh, man," you sighed. Sebastian and Joseph looked at you with a grin, which made you start to laugh. "What does your say?" Sebastian asked. Today, you and Sebastian met with Joseph for lunch. Since everywhere else was packed, the three of you went to the nearest restaurant closer to the KCPD. That restaurant was a Chinese restaurant. After the meals, each of you opened your fortune cookies. Apparently, one person at each table had a dare cookie. You got that cookie. "It says I have to sing to the person I love," you mumbled. "Song of my choice." Sebastian and Joseph still grinned, then chuckled when you stood up. "Oh, no," Sebastian mumbled. He place a hand over his face, then peeked at you through his fingertips. "This right here is my swag," you sang. You laughed a bit, then made a hand motion to Sebastian. "Only Sebastian is on me, damn," you added. "Everybody pay attention!" Sebastian and Joseph both covered their faces when a few other costumers glanced at you. "This right here is my pretty girl swag! Aye! Pretty girl swag! Aye!" After a few clapped, you immediately sat down and placed your hands over your face. You and Joseph both started to laugh while Sebastian still adverted his attention from you two. "Next time, we'll just order take-out."
Joseph
"You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away," you said in song. Joseph was on the other side of the line, and he sighed with a chuckle. "That depends, are you coming up the stairs?" he mumbled. It was late, and you were on your way home from work. Since it was dark out, Joseph gets worried quicker when you don't message him where you are. "You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play," you added. After hanging up the call without warning, Joseph shook his head. He was about to make a comment to himself before he heard the door being unlocked. "I'm walking to your house, nobody's home," you continued in song. Again, before Joseph could greet you, you dropped your stuff and went straight for him. You cupped his cheeks, which took him by surprise, then kissed him deeply. Out of tease, you bit his bottom lip and that made him gasp. "Just me and you and you and me alone." After kissing him again, you hummed towards the bedroom. As for Joseph, who smirked and locked the door, chuckled with a deep sigh slipping afterwards. "At least you're in a playful and good mood, love," he mumbled.
Ruvik
Since you had your day off of all classes, you decided to spend it with Ruben. However, he was caught up in his studies and experiments down in the basement. "You're humming," Ruvik whispered. He was scribbling down notes as you sat on the end of his desk. "Maybe," you whispered. Ruvik glanced at you, and that made you smile. "Are you expecting me to sing to you?" When he shrugged, you softly sighed with red cheeks. "Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel," you sang. Ruvik smirked, then looked back to his notebook when writing down formulas. You smiled, then continued to hum. "Had no example of a love that was even remotely real." Again, Ruvik glanced at you and kept his smirk. When he placed down his pen and looked you, you cupped his cheeks when scooting closer. "How can you understand something that you never had," you added in the same tone. "Ooh, baby if you let me I can help you out with all of that," you whispered in song and with a grin. When you faintly laughed, Ruvik placed his hands on yours and took your hands off of him. Once he kissed both set of your knuckles and pulled you onto his lap, you blushed deeply and placed your arms around his neck. "I already let you love me," he mumbled. "I know, Ruben. But I still love to show you how much I love you." After kissing his lips deeply, you and Ruvik then appeared into the bedroom. When he pulled you above him, you smiled largely and continued to kiss him deeply.
Leslie
"Leslie?" you called out. After knocking on the bedroom door to his room at the Beacon Mental Hospital, you sighed heavily. "Leslie, please open the door," you mumbled. After signing Leslie in for his appointment, he immediately left your sight. Instead of searching the whole hospital, you went straight to his room. Thankfully, he was there. You placed your head on the door and started to hum while still gripping the handle. "You've been all the way to broken. Lost your sense of where to go," you sang. When you did, Leslie lifted up his head from his knees and crawled off the bed. When hearing him softly shuffle to the door, you smiled. "Your love is still the answer. More than hate will ever know." When the door opened, your eyes stared into his blue eyes that were leaking tears. "It's not too late to be rescued. Not too late to let it go. Remember, pain is just an anchor. You never had control of," you whispered in song. After you tilted down his cheeks and kissed his forehead, Leslie grinned and faintly sniffled. "W-why a-are you so a-amazing to me?" Leslie asked shakily. When you blushed, you immediately smiled when he hugged you tightly and nuzzled into your neck crease. "Only you can answer that, love," you whispered.
Stefano
A groan escape from your lips as you placed your hands to your head. You were at the kitchen table in the apartment you and Stefan shared. On that table there was pictures of Krimson City and of nature, scattered across the surface. While hearing your phone buzzing, you pushed it to the side and groaned once more. "Darling," Stefano called out. "Whatever is with you, relax." Stefano stepped out of the living room, which he was in and waiting for you to join him on the sofa. Before he could continue, you lifted up you hand to signal him to stop. "Hold up, hold up. Can we make it stop?" you sang softly. Stefano raised a brow, but he continued to approach the table. "Hold up, hold up," you added in the same tone. Once he sat across from you, you then sighed and placed your head on the table and with your fingers running through your hair. "But I'm so caught up in drama! Everybody's talking. Everybody's talking now." Before you continued, Stefano smirked and rolled his eyes. When your lifted your head up and smiled at him with a dazed expression, you couldn't help but to faintly laugh. As for Stefano, who only softly sighed while looking at all the printed pictures, hummed. "Darling, you are such a wonder to me," he mumbled. You only nodded, then adjusted yourself in the chair before getting to your feet. "Mhm, I know. Now let your mind wonder on how you're going to destress me," you smirked.

Songs in order. (Random from my playlist and I have no shame XD)
Soulja Boy- Pretty Boy Swag (Girl Version)
Melanie Martinez- Play Date
Ne-Y0- Let Me Love You
Thousand Foot Krutch- Honest
AJR- Drama