When You're Clingy

(Ahh!!!! He's so precious DX)
Sebastian
You smiled seeing Sebastian at outside the apartment, you gave him a hug before the two of you went out shopping together after you got home from work. "Does you really need that?" Sebastian gave you a confused look as you held onto him arm and put things into a basket. "I believe so." He continued to walk down the aisles with you holding onto his arm and giving him small kisses on the shoulder. He gave you a couple of glances before stopping once you stopped. "(Y/n)." "Hm?" "Um, you seem to be attached to my arm," Sebastian chuckled. You smiled, then blushed with sealed lips when you looked back up at him. "I'm just showing you affection." Sebastian rolled his eyes and tugged you along, making you grin and hug him tighter. "You must want something." "Your affection."
Joseph
"Really?" You gave a small frown seeing Joseph strapping on his shoes, then putting on black vest. "Afraid so." Joseph walked over to you and gave you a peck on the lips before you grabbed his hand once he pulled up. "Can't we just get it tomorrow?" He gave a chuckle then pulled you up off the couch and into a hug. "Well, don't you want to eat tonight? It won't take me long to pick up the check." You smiled once he pecked your cheek, he then was on his way to the door before you grabbed his hand. "I'll walk you out." Joseph smiled with a small chuckle as you and him walked down the stairs of the apartment. "You're quite affectionate today, love." You smiled with an eye roll as you gripped his hand softly. "No, I'm not." He gave another faint laugh, then lifted your chin and kissed your lips. "I'll be back." You smiled at him as he got into his car and drove off, and you went back up the stairs. "Was I really clingy?" you mumbled.
Ruvik
"No," you groaned. Ruvik looked at you with confusion in his eyes as you continued to lie in bed on your side and your eyes shill shut. "Stay in bed with me." "I have to answer this," Ruvik mumbled. He placed the phone to his ear as you gave a another faint groan. When he looked your direction, you gave sealed lips and slowly got out of bed. Once you came back from the bathroom, Ruvik wasn't in the room. "Heey. Stay in bed with me, please?" Ruvik was in the middle of putting on his cloak when he looked at you and saw the sadness in your eyes as you leaned against your bedroom doorway. "I must go. I have to speak with a old family friend doctor about my work." You gave a nod and went over to hug him. Ruvik hugged you back and gave you a small kiss. When he tried to pull back from the hug, you were hugging him more. "Love. I must go." You did to his soft voice and you smiled once he lifted up your chin and pecked your lips deeply before he headed out the door. You just sighed and went back into bed and lied there with a pout. "Could have took me with you."
Leslie
You were at the Beacon Mental Hospital with Leslie. The both of you sitting in the lodge and on the couch before he had to leave for an appointment. You held onto his arm with both of yours as you talked to Nurse Tiana about his procedures. As for Leslie, who was lost in though, kept giving you confused looks seeing that you were holding him like that for so long. Leslie tried to move his arm to bits his nails, but you'd look at him and it made him look away from you with blushing cheeks. Tiana gave a faint and stood up as Leslie continued to stare at the white floor. "She's just being clingy Leslie, most girls do that. She's not ready for you to leave yet." You gave narrowed eyes in a flustered way to the nurse once she walked by with a grin. "I wish you could say longer Leslie. I love you so much." Leslie then looked at you and placed a hand on yours with a small nod and a slight grin. "Leslie loves y-you more. I-I will always stay with y-you."
Stefano
You were at the apartment and in your office trying to make a new magazine article for your photos. Stefano was with you as well, but he was on the phone with the owner of the art museum. "Well, I suppose I can go there now. So I don't have to go Tuesday." You gave a sad look once Stefano stood up. "No, wait!" you called out. Stef raised his eyebrow at you with a small smile as he walked back over to you. "Yes Darling?" You faced him and gave sealed lips seeing him smiling at you. "Just stay and you can." Stefano cut you off with a chuckle and took your hand, lifting you up from the chair and pulling you to him as you gave parted lips. "Are you becoming attached to me, more than usual?" You blushed and gave a small eye roll, he gave a chuckle then pecked your lips. "I love you too and I will stay if that's what you want." You grinned as Stefano held both of your hands with his when kissing your forehead.