When He Leaves A Mark On You

(FWI! Mark=Hickey ;D)
Sebastian
"What Sebastian?!" You yelled while pointing a spatula at him. You were making yourself breakfast since you woke up long before Sebastian did. "Nothing," he mumbled. You gave narrowed eyes towards his chuckling self, you turned back around with an eye roll. "Uh-huh." Sebastian kept his smirk and walked over to you, he hugged your from behind and kissed your neck. "Make sure to keep that covered," he whispered. You gave a confused look at first, then rubbed your neck with your thumb to feel something patchy. "You didn't." Sebastian turned to look at your flustered expression. "Oh, I did."
Joseph
"Joseph. Joseph," you whispered. You nudged your sleeping boyfriend that was lying on you. It was past lunch and soon he had to start getting dressed for work, along with yourself. He was lightly snoring and drooling before you pinched his nose, which made him groan. "Get up already," you smiled. Joseph lifting up his head, only to have a trail of drool on his chin. "Sorry, I. Oooo." You gave a confused look and glanced down to see a dark mark the size of a quarter above your breast crease. When making eye contact with him, you both blushed deeply with small smiles. He then rolled off of you and placed on his glasses that were on the nightstand beside him. "Why didn't you tell me I was rough?" He asked. You rubbed his shoulders with a faint laugh, then kissed his cheek. "It's okay Joseph. You worry too much." "What if some sees it?" You smiled at him as you held the sheets close to you. "Only proves that I'm yours," you winked. "And how you're not so precious and innocent." "B-but I am!"
Ruvik
"Are you alright?" Ruvik asked you. You gave a confused look towards him as he stood in the doorway of the basement. You were working on your assignments in the living room while snacking before he caught your attention. "Yeah? Why?" Ruvik pointed towards your neck. You felt your neck and nothing was there, you then went to the bathroom mirror with the same expression. "Ruben, you did this to me." You said with a smile. Ruvik gave an expression of concern when you walked back to him. "How? No. I couldn't have. I would never do that." You said. Your lips then parted. He lifted up your chin and stared into your (e/c) eyes with his worried ones. "Ruben. No. It's a love mark. It's okay! Don't feel bad. It happened last night," you said while cupping his cheeks. He then gave nod and kissed your forehead. Once you returned back to your work, he went down into the basement. "Love marks? Pleasure? Blood clot from sucking?" He mumbled in confusion. "She loved this?"
Leslie
You placed a blanket over Leslie after kissing his lips this morning. He was lying in your bed and curled up, which was a surprise that you were up first. Since he was asleep, you decided to wash his jacket and pants. After going into the bathroom to get the laundry basket, you seen a mark the size of a nickel on your neck. You blushed, even smiled at the sight of Leslie doing this. You tried to cover it with your t-shirt collar, but that didn't work. If Leslie would find out that he left a mark on you, he would think he hurt you. As you stared at it you decided to call it an accident and blame yourself for it.
Stefano
"Stefano!" You yelled with a flustered expression. It was early in the morning and you had work today. Before you left, you wanted to wash up. Stefano was already up and making tea for the two of you, but he then paused only to smirk. "Darling," he called out, not leaving the kitchen. As he heard you step into the kitchen, he turned to look at you. You had crossed arms, narrowed eyes, and still in your bra and underwear. "What's upsetting you?" He asked sarcastically. You then pointed to your neck. You have three love marks in different spots and all different sizes. You also had two above your breast crease and two more trailing down your stomach. "I have work today!" Stefano sat at the table after drinking some tea. "You certainly didn't kind last night. Remember you begged for more," he whispered. You blushed, looking away with a groan. "Darling. You'll be late." He chuckled. You went back into the bedroom to change as he sipped his tea at the table. "I am a true artist."