When There's A Break In

Sebastian
"This why I need axes or a gun too." A little less than ten minutes before you mumbled that into Sebastian's chest, you were in the kitchen washing dishing. Sebastian went down to the lobby to get the mail from your slot number after you asked him about three times. You gave a light sigh, drying off your hands on your shirt while staring at a roll of paper towels. "Don't ask why I did use a paper towel Seb-." After hearing the door click shut, you turned with smile only for it to fade not seeing Sebastian. Instead it was a young male, who had his hand in his pocket. "Easy there. Not gonna hurt cha. Just ne-." Sebastian opened up the door only to see him standing there, then swung a punch to the guy. "Who was that?" "I-I don't know! He just barged in here." The guy stood up groaning, then pulled out a knife only for Sebastian to grab his wrist and twist his arm back before holding his head down with his foot. "Seems you and I will have to find you a pair. I feel safer you have hatched than a gun," Sebastian smirked. He kissed the side of your head, then grabbed the guy by the ankle, pulling him to the doorway without a problem. "I'll be back. Just taking the trash out to the police department" "Oh, Sebby. That's cold."
Joseph
"Over and over I fall for y-." You paused after hearing the front door click shut. You gave a confused look when doing so and paused your music that was playing faintly. Joseph was supposed to be back till around eleven, it was eight. Your room door was shut for you were changing, but when you cracked it open you quickly shut it with a gasp. You then grabbed your cell and dialed Joseph's number when sitting in the closet. "Joseph, there's someone in the apartment. Come quick, now. Hurry." You hung up the phone, whining a bit as you heard the stranger digging through drawers in the kitchen. Five minutes later, you reached for the closest door handle, about to open it before the door swung open, causing you to yelp and kick. "(Y/n). Ah. It's just me." You gave parted lips when Joseph fell onto his knees while holding his area. "Oh! I'm sorry. Where is he?!" Joseph pulled you close to him with one hand, smiling weary as you looked around the room. "I knocked him out. But honestly. You could of handle him yourself." You gave a small laugh, kissing his cheek as he groaned a bit. "I'm sorry. Now please get that guy out of here. And make sure he didn't take anything." "Love, you're asking too much from a guy you kicked in his genitalia," Joseph whispered.
Ruvik
You slept through the sound of the front door being kicked open. While you were asleep, a burglar walked around the house aiming a gun around when making his way into the kitchen. Your bedroom door was shut, making him curious and walking towards it. "Wrong choice" The guy gasped, aiming his gun towards Ruvik, whom was standing behind him, before vanishing. You sat up in bed soon after hearing a scream, making you pull the sheets close to you and turn on the lamp that was on Ruvik's side of the bed. "R-Ruben? Is that you?" You were about to get out of bed before you gasped when Ruvik opened the bedroom door, giving you an eyebrow raise with a small smirk. "Sorry. I. I stubbed my toe," Ruvik mumbled. You smiled, lying back down when watching Sonic strip into only his boxers. "Were you sleeping good?" You grinned when fluttering your eyes shut. "Yes, why?" Ruvik pulled you close, kissing the side of your head with a smirk when thinking of the ledge he transferred the intruder at. "Just asking," he whispered.
Leslie
You gave a slight smile as you held onto Leslie's arm. The two of you walking up the stairs to the apartment room after coming back from a relaxing walk around the lobby. "(Y/n)?" Leslie whispered. Leslie seen your eyes slightly widened as he gave a confused look towards you. "I-I shut that door before coming down here," you mumbled. Leslie looked at the door, which was slightly open, he then looked at you and pulled his arm out of your grip. "Leslie look. Okay? (Y/n) s-safe." You bit the corner of your lip when Leslie went inside as you slowly started to follow him. "Leslie?" When you pushed the door open, you then yelped when a man ran out of the room, shoving you as well, before. making his way down the stairwell. "(Y-Y/n)!" You gave a nod when Leslie rushed beside you, helping you up as well. "Leslie, are you okay?" You cupped his cheeks after he pulled you up. Leslie smiled while nodding his head. "Safe," he whispered. "You're so brave Leslie," you grinned.
Stefano
"Yes?" You peeked outside of the cracked door of the apartment while Stefano was down stairs, in the lobby and talking with the art museum's owner who stopped by the complex. "Is Valentini there?" You gave a head shake to the unfamiliar man, he looked down with a grin then pushed open the door. "You must be his lover then." You gasped when hearing a gun being cocked back, you took multiple steps back as he made his way around the room. "Hope you don't mind if I barrow some things." You slowly raised your hands when he aimed the gun towards you while digging through drawers. When a flash went off, you closed your eyes and flinched. "Darling, what did I say about talking to strangers?" You were in Stefano's arms and pressed against his chest, making you peek open your eyes to see a blue, glitchy cube surround the male. You watched the intruder repeatedly fall backwards after getting slashed in the throat by a blade. Stefano lifted your chin and kissed your forehead. "Go into  the bedroom while I take care of my new creation," Stefano smirked.