You ascend the stairs and walk into the throne room, greeted by Riju.

"Oh, you're back!" Riju exclaims. "I'm glad you two are okay. Truly I am." She says with a relieved smile. "Naboris is no longer a threat to the town. I am still worried about the larger threat to Hyrule, but at least my people wont be troubled by Naboris anymore." She looks at you and gives you a friendly smile. 

"I want to offer you these as a thanks for your help. I trust you'll accept them. These pieces of equipment are priceless treasures of the Gerudo people. They were once worn by Lady Urbosa. Since Lady Urbosa and you, (Y/N), were friends, it is only right that you have them."

Riju reaches behind her and takes out a beautiful sword, the Scimitar of the Seven, and a glorious shield, the Daybreaker. She presents them to you and you take them with shaking hands. The gold in the Daybreaker was handpicked to ensure a design that is both lightweight and durable. It is said that when Urbosa swung the sword in battle, her movements resembled a beautiful dance. Your eyes cloud slightly with tears as you recall your memory.

She was such a wonderful mother figure to you.

"Thank you," you say breathlessly. You know just where to put these: on the display mounts in Hateno. "I will make sure to take good care of them." You say and wipe your eyes as you strap both of the weapons to your back. You turn to Link and see him smiling. "We will be back," you promise.

"I am looking forward to that day," Riju says. You wave to her as you walk out of her palace.

Before you exit the town, someone catches your eye. You see a Gerudo setting up a sign with a diamond printed in red ink on the cloth. A strand of jeweled decorations strings above the entrance. You walk over to her, interested.

"Sav'aaq," she greets you. "Can I help you?"

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"Well, since Naboris has calmed down, I can finally reopen my jewelry shop. I just need some flint to get the business started," she says. You think for a second and then remember that you have some flint. You forgot about it completely since it doesn't sell for a high price.

"How much flint do you need?" you ask her.

"Maybe ten pieces," she says and straightens the sign. You hold out exactly the amount she says. She blinks at you and then realizes what you are doing. "You are just giving these to me?" she gasps. "Sarqso! I shall make you any piece you want, free of charge!"

You shake your head. "You shouldn't do that. I don't need--"

"Please. I insist!" she says. You slightly sigh as you give in.

"What are my options?" you ask her.

"I can craft you a ruby circlet that carries cold resistance, a sapphire circlet with heat resistance, or topaz earrings with electricity resistance," she lists. You think for a second.

"Sapphire please," you say. She nods and walks into her shop. She goes to the counter and begins working on the jewelry. You watch her with interest, and are slightly surprised by how quickly she finished.

"All done," She says and hands you the jewelry. You take it and stare at the glittering gem.

"Thank you, I hope you get your shop running!" you wave.

"Sav'orq," she says, bidding you a farewell. You look around and see Link at the arrow stand. You walk over to him as you pocket the circlet. He hears you approach and doesn't look up.

"Where are we heading next?" he asks. You think for a second.

"Well, I'd like to go to Hateno for a little, if that's okay with you," you mumble, two which Link nods. "And then we can head for the race in the west. Y'know, continue the trend in going clockwise." At your words, Link grabs the bundles of fire arrows and buys them. You look at him and tilt your head slightly in confusion.

"The west is covered in snow. If we are going to be fighting ice creatures, it will be best to kill them with fire," he explains and hands you the arrows. You take them and appreciate his logic.

You walk through the Gerudo sands and hike into the canyons, grabbing Ginger and Epona at the stable on the way. 

You and Link pass through the wonderful green fields of Hyrule. The journey to Hateno took the whole afternoon. The sun hung low in the sky, casting an orange glow against the purple night. You and Link both walk into the house you had bought a while back. The Lightscale Trident still stood on the display, completely safe.

You walk over to the next weapon mount and hang up the Scimitar of the Seven. You walk over to the shield mounts and clip on the Daybreaker. You stand back next to Link and admire the sight. Still six mounts remain empty.

You smile and head up the stairs to the second level to change. You take off your sand boots and tuck them under your bed. When you remove your Gerudo Vai top, you realize that you still had the Sheikah brooch pinned on it.

You unclip the pin from the fabric and look at it sadly. It was all that was left of your friend. He was dead, and... maybe that was a good thing...

You change into your Hylian set and return your Champion garb back to its rightful place on your shoulders. You grab the brooch and wonder if you should still wear it.

The Sheikah Eye is a symbol that wards off evil. Ahgin made the pin for you with this message in mind. To this day, you still appreciate what he did, but you decide to lay that memory to rest. You open the drawer to your bedside table and place it inside before closing it.

"Shall we make some dinner?" Link requests, also now in his regular clothes.

"Okay," you say. "What were you thinking to make?" Link looks at the small kitchen in the house that has never been used.

"I took a picture of the recipe posted on the wall at that canteen," he says as he takes out the Sheikah Slate. You look at the recipe and nod. It requires mushrooms, rice, butter, and salt. You get out some mushrooms and salt, but you have no rice or butter.

"Shoot. Do you have any rice or butter?" You ask Link. He takes out a wrap of butter and a handful of rice. You raise your eyebrows at him. "Where did you get these?"

"The butter was sold at Kakariko and the rice was at Gerudo," he says. You nod your head in understanding. Of course he couldn't resist grabbing them.

"Can I see the recipe again?" you request. He hands you the Sheikah Slate. You take the Slate and walk over to the kitchen with Link following you. You grab a pan in a cabinet and set it on the stove, setting the heat to high. You pour in some oil and fry the mushrooms. Once you can see they are soft, Link helps you pour them into a separate bowl. He reads the recipe and adds the rice into the remaining oil with the mushroom flavor. He stirs it until the rice is all light and golden.

You turn off the heat and add the mushrooms, butter, and salt to taste. You take out two bowls from the cabinet and serve the risotto for you and Link. He takes them to the table as you get out utensils. You sit down across from him and hold up a bite of the food.

"Cheers," you say and eat the bite. The creamy flavor was delicious. "Wow," you say through the bite. You look at Link who is giving you the same amazed expression.

"This is delicious," he says. You nod in agreement.

"You had a great suggestion. Never delete the picture, we should make this again sometime," You say, pointing to the Sheikah Slate with your fork. Link nods in agreement and eats the entire serving, as well as grabbing seconds. Soon the entire pan of the meal is devoured. 

You sit back in your chair, satisfied. It feels good to have a break from the battles. Especially when there is food involved.

You clean up the kitchen and sit down on your bed. 

Only two more Divine Beasts left. 

You lie down and pull the covers over you. Link looks through the Hyrule Compendium on the Sheikah Slate before finally blowing out the candles.

"Goodnight, Link," you say in the dark.

"G'night."