Chapter 22- Don't think so bro

Hey guys, so sorry about the delay, i've been really busy. so im sorry if the last few chapters suck, i am struggling to end it and feel as though its getting worse and worse but im sorry!! still love me :D anywho enjoy

~ Gxx

Zach’s POV

Chapter 22- Don't think so bro

“Abby!” I yelled, getting up and running over to her as soon as she entered the door.

“Hi Zach!” she said with a grin as she walked into my hug. I squeezed her gently, conscious of her baby bump and then walked her over to the bed.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Well I’m leaving the hospital today, but I really don’t want to” she said with a sigh, plopping herself down on the bed gently. I looked at Cameron and raised my eyebrows and he shrugged his shoulders.

“Hang on two seconds Abby, Cameron question” I said, nodding my head towards the door. He walked out after me and I immediately cornered him.

“If Abby moves into my place maybe she’ll remember you,” I whispered, “Annnddd we can make sure Chris doesn’t visit her” I finished. This seemed to get him to agree.  

“Speaking of the devil” Cameron replied, his gaze settling just over my shoulder. Chris walked past us without a hello and straight into Abby’s room.

“Chris!!” we heard Abby yell and we walked back in to witness her jump up and embrace him in a hug. Cameron turned around and walked out of the room while I watched in horror.

“How you been babe?” he asked, acting all cool. I rolled my eyes as Abby blushed. I walked up to Abby and grabbed her bag and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and gave me a confused look.

“So you can stay at my place, I cleared it with the doctors and they said that’s fine and we can go now” I walked to the door and turned, expecting to see her following me.

“Uh I don’t think so bro” Chris said and Abby froze.

“Uh bro, I don’t think it’s your decision. Let’s go Abby” I said again and this time grabbed a wheelchair and motioned for her to sit. She sat down reluctantly and I wheeled her out of her room, pushing her past the nurse’s station where I signed her out.

“Zach thanks” Abby whispered and I smiled down at her, but she didn’t look too happy. I pushed her into the elevator and pushed the button, taking us down to parking.

“Zach” Abby interrupted the silence.

“Yes?” I asked, stepping around the wheelchair so I could see her face.

“I’m scared” she whispered.

“Why?”

“This baby,” she placed her hand on her round stomach, “it’s going to be here soon and I don’t even remember it’s father, what am I going to do, I know that Cameron loves me, but I don’t remember anything except you” she sighed. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently.

“Abby everything is going to turn out, you’re right Cameron does love you but right now he is focused on getting you better, he doesn’t expect anything but for you to be happy and healthy and for your baby to be happy and healthy

“You also have me and Krista, she had to go home but I think Cameron talked to her and she’s planning to come back as soon as possible. Don’t worry about anything because you have people who love and support you” I finished just as the elevator doors opened and we arrived at our stop. I pushed her towards the car and helped her in before bringing the wheelchair back. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out. ‘Hey, had to leave, couldn’t see her and Chris together, text me ~ C’ I sighed and walked back to the car.