Chapter 5- Cutie pie

Non-existent fans, hello!

So what do you guys think so far? enjoying it? in this chapter things start to heat up between Abby and Cameron, you've been warned. what do you think of the story overall?? Questions or comments??

FAN AND VOTE!!!

~G xx

Chapter 5- Cutie pie

Cameron knocked on the door and Walter started howling. I gently nudged him out of the way and opened the door. Cameron knelt down and scratched Walter’s head before coming over to kiss me. I scowled and he laughed at me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling my hips against his. I laughed as he brought his lips down to mine and opened my mouth, slightly, inviting him in. Our tastes mixed and I ran my hands through his hair, kissing him hungrily. I pulled back and grabbed his hand.

“Let’s go to the beach” I said and he groaned, stealing another kiss. I laughed and pushed him off me, grabbing my sunglasses off the counter and Walter’s leash. I opened the door and headed out leaving Cameron to call Walter. He grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers, and we walked towards the beach, with Walter trotting at our side. We walked in the surf, splashing each other, with Walter barking at seagulls behind us. I found a pretty shell in the water and was in the process of cleaning it off when Cameron grabbed me from behind, swinging me around. I squealed and tried to wriggle out of his grip, but he was holding on to me too tight.

“I’m not going to let you go cutie pie, you’re going to have to try harder than that” he whispered in my ear, making me shiver with delight. I managed to turn myself around, my arms clamped tightly around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. He ran around, trying to shake me off, while I held on tight. All of a sudden a huge smirk appeared on his face and he stood completely still. I started to panic and tried to turn around to see what he was smiling at, but he held on to me tight, making it impossible to see. A flood of water hit me, making me arch my back, pressing my chest against Cameron’s rock solid one. Once the wave had passed I let go of Cameron’s neck and stomped my way up to the sand. I took off my shirt and rang it out then pulled it back on, still dripping wet. I then pulled down my shorts and tried my best to ring them out, leaving my standing there on the beach in my undies. Cameron whistled, making his way out of the water, looking like a model. I scowled at him and pulled my shorts back on, grabbed Walter and walked back over to the path that lead to the alley. Cameron caught up with me and put his arm around my shoulders but I shrugged it off and kept walking. I was not in the mood to go swimming and he had let me get completely soaked. He stepped in front of me and blocked my path, leaving me glaring at him. He grinned at me and took a step forward, his hands finding my hips. I struggled to fight the smile playing at the corner of my lips. He took another step forward and pulled my hips against his. I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled his lips down to mine. When they met fireworks exploded, and I felt myself melt. He hitched my leg up and he grabbed the other one, wrapping them tightly around his waist. He started walking, jostling me. I held on to him tightly and laughed into his lips. He started to laugh too and stumbled, almost dropping me. I squealed and Cameron’s grip on me tightened. The door handle stabbed me in the back, making me yelp out in pain.

“Shit! Sorry!” Cameron exclaimed, opening the door and walking us inside. He plopped me down on the counter and walked over to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. I jumped off the counter and walked to the stairs, wriggling out of my still damp shorts and kicking them off. They landed with a splat on the coffee table. I turned to see Cameron staring at me, his eyes wide with lust.

I sprinted up the stairs and jumped onto my bed, Cameron running in right behind me. He shut the door and took a step forward, pulling off his shirt in the process. I sat up on my knees and he walked to the edge of my bed. I grabbed his belt loops and pulled his hips flush against mine. I grinded against him slightly, making him moan in delight, I smiled and pulled him down on top of me on the bed. His hands found my hips and his lips covered my face with little kisses. His lips moved from my face down my neck to my collarbone, I arched my back and grinded our hips together. He moaned and I laughed, pulling his face back to mine. He kissed me hard and passionately, our lips moving in sync, and when he ran his tongue along my bottom lip I gladly opened my mouth, letting his tongue find mine. I slowly traced my hands down his back, making him arch his back in pleasure. When I reached his jeans I started to undo his belt, struggling to loosen it. He pulled his hands away from my hips and undid it quickly. I unzipped his fly and undid the button, pushing them down his legs eagerly. He pulled his feet out and kicked them off and pulled back, gazing over my body. He snaked his hands up to my waist and pulled up the bottom of my shirt. I lifted my arms and parted our lips only for a second to pull my shirt over my head. We were both laying there in our undies, engrossed in each other’s bodies. I slid my hand down his hard stomach and pulled his hips against mine, feeling him get more and more excited. I could feel myself getting there and pulled his hands up to my bra, helping him to undo it, and letting him pull it off of me. I arched my back, closing the gap between us, squeezing out any air that separated us. I pulled back slowly and rested my forehead against his, staring into his turquoise eyes. We didn’t even talk, I just nodded my head and he kissed me tenderly on the lips. He sprang off the bed and fished around in his jeans’ pocket, and once he had found what he was looking for made his way back to me. He put the little package on my bedside table and gently pushed me down onto the bed, pinning my hands above my head. I laughed as he playfully bit my neck and ran kisses along my jaw and collarbone. I managed to wriggle my hands free and slowly pulled down his boxers, not breaking eye contact with him the whole time. His eyes were heating up and I could feel his body tense around me. I then moved my hands to the top of my undies and slowly pushed them down. He grabbed the little package and fiddled for a few seconds down there before I had gotten my undies all the way down. Once I had flicked them off I grabbed his hands and put them on my hips and slowly pulled him down on top of me…