Chapter 4- Darlin'

Yo, vas happenin'? So what do you guys think about the last chapter? Anything you think that might be good in the plot? Questions or comments? Don't forget to vote!

Thanks!

~Gxx

Chapter 4- Darlin'

“Darlin’ can we go all the way?” woke me up as I rolled over to hit my alarm clock. I smiled to myself ‘I’ll get them to play that for me later’ I thought as I got up and headed to my bathroom to have a shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs, spending a little bit more time than usual singing to myself. When I emerged from the glass cubicle I put on my makeup, keeping it natural. I dried my hair and pulled it up into a bun on top of my head. I settled on a bandeau and lace top with a high waisted skirt and grabbed my phone before making my way downstairs. There was a note on the counter from my mum telling me she had gone to the hospital with my dad to see Tyler and that they wouldn’t be home ‘til late. I grabbed a bagel and flopped on the couch. I watched a good half hour of Scooby Doo before getting fed up. My phone vibrated and I reached for it, grinning when I realized that it was Cameron. ‘Morning gorgeous, wanna hang today? Text me whenever you’re up’ I smiled and replied instantly. ‘Love to, coming over now?’ and got up off the couch and made my way to the door. My phone buzzed before I could close the door ‘Come up to my room’ I laughed and locked the door, sprinting across the drive to Cameron’s. I opened the front door and made my way up the stairs, finding Cameron’s bedroom door shut. I knocked on it and it creaked open. I tentatively took a step in and jumped when someone grabbed me from behind. I elbowed them in the stomach and they let go.

“Oh my god Cameron I’m sorry!” I gasped when I realized who it was. He rubbed his stomach and tried to get his breath back. He sat on the couch that he was lucky enough to have in his room and pulled me into his lap. I squealed and he laughed, tickling me. I squirmed to get out of his grasp and surprised him when I turned around and kissed him on the lips. His grip loosened and I stood up, proud of my escape. His eyes were locked on mine and the smile on his face was priceless. I grinned at him and pulled him up and towards the door. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed me on the neck, making me laugh. We made our way down the stairs locked in each other’s arms and ended up in the kitchen. I turned around and Cameron pushed me back against the fridge, so I was pinned between his body and the cool metal surface. His hands were on my hips and his face was an inch from mine. I reached up on my tippy toes and closed the gap, my hands found their way to his hair and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved away from the fridge towards the island where he sat me down on the counter. His mouth moved away from mine to my collarbone, making me shiver in delight. I ran my hands down his back, feeling his strong shoulder blades through his thin t shirt. I pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss. The doorbell rang and Cameron and I sprang apart. I adjusted my shirt and Cameron ran a hand through his hair while the intruder opened the door and walked through the hallway to the kitchen. It was Nathan. He looked between me, still sitting on the kitchen counter, and Cameron, whose hands were still on either side of my legs, and smirked.

“Interrupt anything?” he asked, cocking his head to the side. I blushed and looked away pushing myself off the counter, which caused me to rub against Cameron in the process. He awkwardly cleared his throat and moved away from the counter towards the fridge. Nathan smiled at me and then walked over to Cameron, whispering something in his ear. Cameron spazzed at him and Nathan raised his hands laughing. Cameron looked at me, his eyes wide and motioned towards the door, I nodded and grabbed my shoes.

“Well Cameron, I have to go, text me later” I called out as I walked towards the door opened it and closed it without actually exiting the house. I made my way quietly up the stairs and sat just out of view where I could hear the boys.

“Dude, she is so hot!” Nathan said from the far side of the kitchen. The fridge door opened and two seconds later closed, followed by the sound of a stool being dragged along the floor.

“Dude, watch your mouth, now that we’re dating I’m going to have to ask you to stop talking about her like a piece of meat.” Cameron told him and I smiled, we were dating! Nathan laughed and then stopped, which made me think Cameron had a pleading look on his face.

“You’re dating? Cute! When were you going to tell us?” Nathan demanded, his voice coming closer, “We might have a bit of a problem.” It sounded like the stool was pushed back from the counter and Cameron’s voice drifted towards me. “Oh and what problem would that be? I thought you guys loved her” he said, chasing after Nathan.

“We do, she’s one of us,” I smiled again, “but we’re going on tour in September, for four months, around the States, it’s not gunna work if you have someone back here waiting for you” he said, point blanc. I sucked in a breath, waiting to hear what Cameron would say. It was silent for a while before Cameron responded. “What do you mean ‘it’s not gunna work’ of course it will work, I really like her and she really likes me, we’re mature enough to figure this out” he said, he sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than Nathan. The front door opened and I could see the two boys, Nathan was standing in the door way and Cameron was a few steps behind him. “Whatever Cameron, but we’re not going to wait around” and with that he slammed the door. Cameron stood there in shock, staring at the door. I quietly made my way down the stairs and rested my face against his back, wrapping my arms around his waist. I felt his body relax into me as he took a deep breath. He loosened my arms and turned around, looking me in the eyes.

“We still have a month and a half, we can work it out, and just because I’m going on tour, doesn’t mean we can’t still be together.” He pulled me against his chest and I felt a tear escape and slide down my cheek. He rested his chin on top of my head and we stood there for a while in silence. When I loosened my arms and pulled back he looked anxious. He wiped the tear off my cheek with his thumb and looked at me expectantly. “We can work it out, we will work it out because I’ve waited my whole life to find someone like you, and now that I have I’m not letting you go” he kissed me on the lips and held me close to him, the silence around us deafening.