Chapter 11- Helloooo Ladies

Hey guys so this is Cameron's point of view. it kinda sucks so sorry bout that but oh well, here it is.

Please VOTE FAN & COMMENT!! im scared that you guys aren't reading, its making me wonder if i should continue to write

so anyways..... ~Gxx

Chapter 11- Hellooooo Ladies

Cameron’s POV

I grabbed the phone after the first ringed and answered it, hearing Abby’s voice.

“Abby? What is it? What’s wrong?” I asked anxiously, hearing something in her voice.

“Nothing, I miss you” she whispered back, trying to calm me down. I stood up and made my way to the back of the bus towards the bunks, climbing into mine before responding.

“I miss you too”.

We talked for the next hour, about Zach and Krista, about Tyler and Michael, about the shows and of course the girls. She asked me how Nathan was doing and what Zach was up to.

“Nathan’s acting really strange, he’s been ok at the shows but when we come back to the bus he goes off by himself and doesn’t really hang with us” I told her, concerned about my best friend.

“Did you see the way he was glaring at me on the night you left?” she asked and I nodded my head even though she couldn’t see it.

“It was weird, like he was mad at you or something” I confirmed. She sighed and I smiled sadly, missing her so much she didn’t even know.

“If I could I would kiss you a thousand times right now” I whispered into the receiver, hearing her giggle. I smiled, happy to hear her laugh again, only two days and I was already missing her like crazy.

“Yo Cameron, get off the phone! We’re on in ten!” I heard Zach yell and I jumped up.

“Abs, I have to go but I’ll text you later and call you tomorrow, I love you” I said, waiting for her reply even though I already knew what it was.

“I love you too! Break a leg” she whispered and we hung up. I hid my phone under my pillow and ran out of the bus and towards the back door of the stage. Our stage manager came over and fussed with my hair for a second before handing me my guitar. I stepped out and was hit by the screams of the girls filling the room. I waved at a pack at the front that were screaming my name and laughed as they melted. Zach smiled at me and raised his eyebrow, wondering how Abby was. I gave a thumbs up and he grinned before talking to the crowd.

“Helloooo ladies!! We’ve got a great show for you guys tonight! Thanks for being so awesome New York!!” Zach screamed into the mic, and with that the drum beat had started and I was lost in the music.

“That was so awesome, they were so loud!” Michael screamed after we had exited the stage. I laughed and rubbed my ears, the ringing fading already. Zach came over and put his arm over my shoulder.

“So how’s it going?” he whispered into my ear.

“Gooooood?” I replied, not knowing why he was asking.

“I meant Abby dipshit!” he smacked me on the back of the head. I rubbed the back of my neck and laughed before replying.

“She’s good, misses me, but other than that she’s good” I told him and he nodded his head. I looked over at Nathan to find him scowling at me. I ignored him and prepared myself for the meet and greet, knowing we were about to get mobbed.

“Hi! What’s your name?...... That’s so pretty!!.... Enjoy the show?” I asked the routine questions a billion times, hugged teenage girls, kissed some on the cheek, got kissed on the cheek and got groped a couple of times before I was allowed to leave. I stumbled out of the venue towards the bus, hungry and desperate to talk to Abby, but when my head hit my pillow my eyes closed immediately and I knew that it wasn’t going to happen. I was just drifting off as the bus started to move and the others started a movie. When I woke up we were in Albany, driving over the bridge heading towards the city center. I scooted out of my bunk and went and sat in a big comfy arm chair, looking out of the window at the street passing by, the people going on with their daily lives, no idea who we were and what we did. I was jealous of them, they could go to work and come home every night to the one they loved, they didn’t have to sleep on a bus with three other guys for four months, they didn’t have to tell their girlfriend they loved them through text or over the phone, they could tell them face to face. I closed my eyes for two seconds and when I opened them up Zach was sitting in front of me, a worried look on his face.

“How you feeling?” he asked, genuinely interested.

“I’m good. What’s on the agenda for today?” I put a smile on my face. We had a show tonight but there was some free time until the VIP sound check.

“We are going to the mall!! Shopping!!” Zach yelled excitedly. He got up and hi-fived Mikey who had wandered over to us.

“Is Nathan coming for once?” I asked in a hushed voice. Zach nodded his head and walked to the front of the bus to sit with Ted the driver. I got up and walked to the washroom, having a quick shower and pulling on a sweater and jeans before grabbing my phone and taking another sit on the couch. I sent Abby a quick message, asking if she wanted anything while I was out. I sat in the silence for a bit before Mikey came and found me. He told me about this girl that he had met at the meet and greet after one of the shows and how he really liked her.

“I’m really happy for you bro!” I said, slapping him on the back.

“Thanks! Now it won’t just be you and Zach with girls, I’ll have one too!” he said excitedly, “I just don’t know how I’m going to break it to Ty” he said with a worried look on his face. I laughed and patted his knee.

“I’m sure Ty won’t mind as long as you still hang out with him” I replied. Abby’s younger brother had grown quite attached to Mikey and it was really cute to see them together, it was like Mikey was his older brother.

“Now we just need to hook Nathan up with someone” I said absent mindedly, gazing out the window.

“He’s already got someone in mind, he just can’t go for them ‘cuz they’re taken” Mikey said quietly. This caught my attention and I raised my eyebrows at him, not sure what to think. Did Mikey mean Abby? Was that why Nathan acted so cold whenever we were around him? I put it out of my mind as I felt the bus slow down, signalling that we had arrived at our destination. I grabbed my wallet and shoes and jumped off the bus after Mikey, set on finding the perfect gift for Abby.